What do you expect from A Link Between Worlds?

Discussion in 'Zelda Discussion' started by darklink28, Sep 1, 2013.

1. darklink28

darklink28 Somewhere in Hyrule reg

3DS Friend Code:
    4897-7258-9301
    I am personally very excited for 'A Link Between Worlds', but, being an older fan, one of my favorite games is ALttP. I'm curious as to newer fans who have only experienced the 3D era are reacting to this new title. What do you think? Excited? Apathetic?
  2. Double_r111

Double_r111 Espeon reg

I'm excited. I grew up in the 3D era, although I've played some 2D Zelda games before. I don't expect to be good at it at all. I'm just bad at 2D games. I can't help it. Like I said before, I grew up in the 3D era. I'm bad at 2D games.

That doesn't stop me from being excited though. I've even been attempting to play through ALttP in preparation for ALBW. (Key word: attempting. I'm really bad at it.)

The most exciting thing about this is probably the fact it's the first real 2D Zelda in so long. After PH and ST, we finally have a real 2D Zelda game at last.
  3. Quill

Quill Leaf on the Wind reg

I grew up on Zelda games- everything from OoT to aLttP to OoA to MM. I remember being sprawled on the floor of my parent's workplace, just hammering away at aLttP with a copy of the guide beneath me. I am extremely excited for aLbW, but it hasn't really sunk in yet that a brand new Zelda game's coming out. It probably won't hit me until I buy it.

I just expect it to be awesome. That's all. No pressure, Nintendo. :P
  4. darklink28

darklink28 Somewhere in Hyrule reg

3DS Friend Code:
    4897-7258-9301
    I'm really interested in how this will affect the timeline. Will it bridge the gap between ALBW and LOZ? Will we see Ganon's true resurrection? It could even tie in with Demise with the inverted Triforce. I'm so excited for this title!!!