What do I need to know?

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by Adaar, Dec 19, 2012.

1. Adaar

Adaar New Member reg

As one returning from beyond the forums, I am curious as to what new things there are to read that will change how I once role-played. I have read everything in The Plot section. I must say I am very impressed with your writing abilities Ribitta. I am most jealous :P.

Anywho, are there any new rules, changes to the rules, or other plot/setting-related posts that I should know about?

For reference, I haven't posted on this site in over a year. o.0
  2. WillowtheWhisp

WillowtheWhisp Admin admin

3DS Friend Code:
    3239-3393-6898
    There's a few new things: instead of submitting treasures to the Library through Quest/Character threads, it now has its own section entirely, with it's own set of rules and what not. Several of the treasures have been changed, specifically Mounts, as well as professions. You can now use profession rupees in the thread they are earned, but only to put them towards the next level of that profession (Professions now use a point system, which are increased when you invest rupees into that profession, leveling at all the usual increments: 20, 30, 40, etc, to 100.) I think this new system is detailed in the Quests thread, in Guy's post.

Outside of that, nothing really.

GOOD TO HAVE YOU BACK, ADAAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. Adaar

Adaar New Member reg

I'll add those sections to my reading list, thanks.

Good to be back Willow :)

On a related note, could one of the Amazing Mods of Amazingness please bring a fairy over to my dead thread? I'd like to finish telling Adaar's story now. XD
  4. Bitoko

Bitoko The Admiral vet

Your wish has been granted.

And....

WELCOME BACK!