Were you in an accident that wasnt your fault? (open 1 spot)

Discussion in 'Quest Bureau' started by Tsubori, Jul 13, 2012.

1. Tsubori

Tsubori Hunter of Beacon vet

Name: Were you blamed in an accident that wasn't your fault? Call now!

Description: With all the hustle and bustle of daily life in Castle town, some people will do anything to make a quick rupee. Sometimes this even means they'll frame people for something they didn't do! 

When injustice strikes, these poor souls must rely on a defense attorney, lest they face the thunder for what they didn't do. Dealy Junes is a salesman, doubling as just what someone needs: a defense attorney. Can the two find the proof they need to clear the accused's name? Hopefully. 

This will be a two man, though not nessisarily first come first serve. I'll have to judge the characters based on the shenanigans that can be done with them in a court scenario.

Players/Characters: 
    Dealy Junes (Tsubori)

Reward: 
    Dealy Junes - Level 5 profession, with the 20 rupees for in between going back into it for (20/60)
  2. Squishy

Squishy tl;dr this is all, still, toko's fault admin

Re: Were you in an accident that wasnt your fault? (open 1 s

Sounds fun, maybe Idris with the charges of blowing up a mansion? :D Just an idea, could also be another character if you have one in mind.
  3. UnnamedDude

UnnamedDude Lighting up the Fire in the Night vet

3DS Friend Code:
    2981-6385-7964
    Re: Were you in an accident that wasnt your fault? (open 1 s

I could try signing up Marax for it, since it would amuse me having a BILLY MAYS deku next to a cowardly one. Imagine the court scenes between the two.