Water Temple (double_r111 and Ultra5)

Discussion in 'Classic Dungeons' started by Double_r111, Aug 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Double_r111

Double_r111 Espeon reg

Approaching the abandoned building, Dustin examined it closely.So this was the building built by his Zora ancestors. It looked like an old religous building. The building was the Water Temple, protected by the Zoras. They had told him he could go to it if he cleared out the evil residing there. Taking a deep breath (He was fine due to his mermaid suit) The Rito approached it's door. The temple certainly was magnificent indeed. The building was huge, and covered in intricate designs which the Artist took note of for future drawings.

The Zoras had told him he would be joined by a Hylian companion, but he had not yet arrived. Taking a special pair of paints made not to wash away even submerged in water, Dustin began to paint the Temple until the Hylian got there. Looking up from the painting from time to time, to inspect the temple again, he continued to paint. Under the water was such a beautiful place, this was the exact reason he bought his Mermaid suit, to paint the beautiful under water world.
  2. Ultra5

Ultra5 Top hat Goomy reg

3DS Friend Code:
    1891-1711-9337
    Harry strolled through Lake Hylia to meet a Rito he was going to investigate the Water Temple with. Harry eventually came upon the island that marked the top of the temple. "Well I always did enjoy a good swim. I hope the Rito knows to look for me in the temple if I'm not out here. Hm. Swan dive." Harry dived into the lake and looked around. My it is very lovely here underwater. Oh? Is that the Rito I'm joining on this adventure? I didn't think that Rito had the tail of mermaids. Harry swam over to the figure in front of the temple's entrance.

Hm. What a beautiful painting. It really cap...wait, I have a mission to do and air to breathe. Harry tapped on the Rito's shoulder and pointed to his chest and then to the temple. Harry swam through the door and reached a small air pocket that lead to another water passage. Harry pulled himself on top of a small square platform. Breathing heavily Harry said to himself, "Whew. Thank Nayru I love to swim. Well I'd better wait for the Rito." Harry sat down on the platform and leaned up against the wall waiting for his Rito companion.
  3. Double_r111

Double_r111 Espeon reg

Dustin looked up at the feel of something tapping his shoulder, and Saw the Hylian man. The man tapped his chest, then point to the Temple. Although he couldn't speak here the message was clear as day. The Rito packed up his stuff and swam for the temple, eventually reaching an air pocket just inside the temple. Dustin took off his mermaid suit walked to the Hylian man a little ways down

"I assume you'll be the one traveling with me then?" Dustin said. "By the way, what are you called?" Dustin asked"I am Dustin" Dustin said pulling out Grazia, his rapier. "Master swordfighter, and artist extraordinaire." He introduced himself swinging the rapier a few times, then put Grazia back in the hilt on the side of his waist.
  4. Ultra5

Ultra5 Top hat Goomy reg

3DS Friend Code:
    1891-1711-9337
    Harry looked over as the Rito pulled himself up onto the platform and removed his mermaid suit and walked over to him.
    "I assume you'll be the one traveling with me then? By the way, what are you called? I am Dustin. Master swordfighter, and artist extraordinaire," the Rito said swinging his rapier around a few times.
    Harry stood up, brushed off his suit, and scanned over the Rito for his weak spots before replying, "So that is why you had a mermaid tail, and...wait. I'm getting off topic. Ahem. Sorry. I am Harry David Massey. Spellcaster and eccentric Hylian of Nabooru." Harry shot off a fireball right beside the Rito and smirked. "Now what were we sent here to do again? I think it had something to do with the Zoras in the area or something like that."
  5. Double_r111

Double_r111 Espeon reg

Dustin jumped back at the ball of fire which hit next to him. This man was certainly... odd. Dustin regarded the man for a few moments, not quite sure what to make of him. then answering his question Dustin explained "The Zora's wanted us to dispel the evil lying in the temple. Now come on, please join me, there's no time to waist talking. Let us go. Dustin approached the next are of water at the pocket of air and slipping on his mermaid suit, Dustin swam into the water, until emerging at the first room a few moments later.
  6. Ultra5

Ultra5 Top hat Goomy reg

3DS Friend Code:
    1891-1711-9337
    Harry watched as the Rito slipped on his mermaid suit and swam to the next area. "Well, I supposed I picked a good place to like swimming," Harry said as he jumped into the water after the Rito. After surfacing at the end of the water filled tunnel Harry whistled in admiration. "Well. Now isn't that something." Harry stared out to see a giant three leveled room with a central pillar with ledges and doorways at each level. Water filled the room to the second level. "I may like swimming, but I can't hold my breath forever. Wish I could though. Any idea what to do next?"
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.