Voyage to the Eastern Sea

Discussion in 'Quest Bureau' started by Quill, Mar 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Quill

Quill Leaf on the Wind reg

Quill: Loft Kiratel
    Zoraman: Lume Alento
    U5: Harry D Massey
    Samusbot: Kieran O'Halley

Ports in Northern Hyrule are beginning to open up, offering passage to the greater Eastern Sea. These four adventurers have decided to explore what the Eastern Sea had to offer. But, before they could begin sailing through the islands, they needed a boat. And for a boat, they needed a port. And for a port, they needed...

Impa. That was their goal right now; get from Hyrule Castle to Impa safely, and without being attacked by the scores of starving bandits that have risen up after nearly starving in the Great Freeze, eager to prey on any passersby unlucky enough to cross their way.

Hyrule Castle to Impa. How bad could it be?
  2. Eevachu

Eevachu Admin admin

Fine with me :U You guys want any specific rewards for this, though? Or just 50 rupees each?
  3. Quill

I am relatively certain that Loft will take the Deku Nut Supply treasure for 35 rupees, thereby leaving him with 15 rupees left. This could change, though, in the next month or two. :U
  4. Ultra5

Ultra5 Top hat Goomy reg

3DS Friend Code:
    1891-1711-9337
    Harry will buy a boat.

Vehicle(Sea, surface):40 rupees(+50 rupees for 5 possible Hylian passengers)=90 Rupees total

90-50=40 rupees out of Harry's pocket. Leaving Harry 35 rupees.
  5. Quill

Here is the thread. We are ready for grading.
  6. Ribitta

Ribitta What would you ask of me? reg

Sorry for the delay on this grading. You're welcome to bug us before it's been 2 months, in the future :V

This is passed, though only Quill and U5 will receive a reward as they are the only ones who continued RPing through the end of it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.