Valldyrm Ignar (finished)

Discussion in 'Accepted Characters' started by demo, Jul 14, 2011.

1. demo

demo New Member reg

Name: Valldyrm Ignar

Race: Hylian

Place of Origin: hyrule castle guard
    PWC:
    P:*****
    W:**
    C:*

Treasures: Spin Attack, Mythical Mount (Dragon) 100 rupees
    description in pet section

Height: 5'11

Weight: 170

Equipment: Valldrym's main weapon of choice is a glaive. He nearly always wields it in one hand. The shaft of the glaive is dark blue and has an almost tribal like engraving throughout. In the center of the Shaft lies a yellow engraving of the triforce. The blade is made from a bright steel and is very shiny. The blade takes up about half the weapon length. A small spike lies on the other end of the shaft. Valldryrm also carries a longsword which mostly stays in its sheath. It is a blade made from regular steel and has a dark silver handguard. The the handle is wrapped in blue silk and the pummel is the same color as the hand guard.

Appearance: Valldrym Has somewhat long blue hair. He has no tan and has dark blue eyes. He wears white armor with some blue trim trim on top of a black tunic. A brooch shaped like the triforce keeps his cloak together. The cloak has the same color scheme as his armor. (becuase armor covers basicaly his entire body besides his head there is not much to describe)

Personality: Valldrym has a very closed personality. It takes quite some doing to open him up to the point of having regular conversation. If you open him up he can be quite chatty and laid back but is very solemn and quiet until then. He also studders sometimes.

Residence: Valldrym owns a small house with a rather large yard in hyrule castle town. He is often traveling so he will just pick a spot and sleep under his dragon's wing.

Pet: Valldrym has his pet dragon Xytri. Xytri is a female and rather small for a dragon, more close to wevyrn size. Her skin is Black in color and keeps her well protected. She has blue eyes and grey horns. She has the ability to breathe fire, fly, and carry one person on her back. She's good at regular fighting as well. She can speak with Valldrym but only through his mind. This can only be done over the distance you would be normally able to hear someone talk (valldrym does have to physically speak to her). The fire she breathes is blue in color.

Backstory: Valldrym's mother got sick and died after giving birth to him. His father was a hylian knight of high order. He lived a simple life in hyrule castle town up until he was 8. That was when ganon's rule began. His father was sent to death mountain among other knights to try and fight but but none of the sent knights ever returned.

After this occasion Valldrym ran from castle town. He ran aimlessly for several days. Night was falling and he was hungry and cold. "I'll die here, I know it" he thought. He blacked out. He awoke still in the night to an odd thing. A fire was near him and what looked like an attempt at some 'food' lay in front of him. It was a deer but it still had skin and much of the outside was charred from overcooking. He didn't care and began eating. He was so hungry he didn't realize who had done this for him. Once he finished his meal he looked around. He could find no one in sight. "Must have gone somewhere" he said to himself. He was still tired and slept.

Valldrym awoke and noticed something was over him. He touched it. It wasn't soft like a blanket or a tent. It seemed to move after he had touched it and light poured in. He screamed when he noticed what had helped him. A black dragon with blue eyes was facing him. He got up and ran. He stopped and realized how silly he was. The dragon had made no effort to hurt him whatsoever. It in fact helped him instead. He walked back to the dragon and said, "s..sorry about that, you startled me. But you won't h..hurt me right?" The dragon seemed to nod its head."I'm valldrym, wh..what's your name?" He felt stupid asking a question like that. He doubted the dragon could talk. Then suddenly he heard something, a female voice in his head, "I'm known as Xytri." He was confused. the dragon's mouth had never moved and yet it, she, had talked to him. "Will you c..come with me?" he asked. "Yes" the voice rang again.

Valldrym journeyed over much of northern hyrule training and becoming stronger. When he was 15 he returned to castle town in hopes of becoming a hylian knight. He wanted to search death mountain and see if his father was a prisoner of war or if not to get revenge. He was instated as a squire and was offered home at the knight's home but refused the housing and lived outside castle town walls with Xytri. 6 years later when he was 21 he was sworn in as a knight of hyrule. He got a lot in town with a large yard for Xytri to live. People were scared and shocked to see a dragon in hyrule castle town so he didn't have much visitors. He now does whatever he is asked , taking his dragon in tow.

Rupees: 100-100=0
  2. WillowtheWhisp

WillowtheWhisp Admin admin

3DS Friend Code:
    3239-3393-6898
    There are quite a few typos and grammar errors, so I'd like you to look this over at least once before I pass it. Other than that, looks fine.
  3. demo

demo New Member reg

Alright I reread through and changed what I could find.
  4. WillowtheWhisp

WillowtheWhisp Admin admin

3DS Friend Code:
    3239-3393-6898