User groups

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Vexion, Jun 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vexion

Vexion New Member new

I believe that HC should incorporate groups where members can be part of a group and have group quests or missions. the members would have a banner over their name of the group they are affiliated with.
    examples would be
    -Adventurers
    -Pirates
    -Villians
    -Heroes
    -Sages - this would be a harder group to join.
  2. Blonde Panther

Blonde Panther Not always sweet and delicate vet

3DS Friend Code:
    4270-0958-9582
    I don't really see the point in this. People who want to RP in groups will do so regardless of site mechanics. Those groups are generally not large or influential enough to warrant their own banners, and if they do become big enough for it, I imagine the members of said group will probably make such a banner themselves and put it into their signature.

Other than that, research has shown that labelling groups leads to hostility between the groups. This is the last thing we want on HC.
  3. Bitoko

Bitoko The Admiral vet

Yeah, we don't want any level of politics or warring groups on HC. We already have a group system though, with RP Page, RP Guard, and RP Knight. However, things like guilds, or groups as you have suggested them are not something we want to incorporate. Like BP said, they tend to lead to hostility which is something we want to avoid.

Thread Locked.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.