Unforeseen consequences

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by Rising Dragon, Sep 13, 2013.

1. Rising Dragon

Rising Dragon Goat Herder reg

So for the past few days I've been absent. I will remain to be so. A little while ago, my computer's processor started suffering temperature spikes that necessitated me to get a new cooling unit and thermal paste so I could continue to use it.

Now my computer doesn't function at all. As of today I have turned it in to Best Buy to determined what the exact problem with the machine is. However, I have a greater problem in that if the motherboard or processor (or God forbid, both) are damaged, I will not be able to replace them. I cannot afford it with my lack of income. Should my computer be damaged, I will be taking an indefinite leave of absence from Hyrule Castle and it may be months before I can return.
  2. Bitoko

Bitoko The Admiral vet

Thats very hard to swallow RD, and I hope things end up alright with your computer. Good thing Ribs is kind of back, otherwise things would be really tough around here without both of you!

Again, I hope everything ends up alright. In the case that it doesn't, enjoy some time off!
  3. Rising Dragon

Rising Dragon Goat Herder reg

The only one who responded was Toko... I am disappointed, HC population. :hmn:

Regardless, my computer is now fixed and operational, and I can return to HC.
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2013
    Bitoko likes this.