Unfamiliar Territory

Discussion in 'Northern Hyrule' started by Saria, Mar 16, 2015.

1. Saria

Saria Severely Acute Radical Syndrome reg

(( Devil-Steel/Saria ))

Being called out to the Lost Woods in the middle of the night by his childhood friend turn convict was not his idea of a fun time. Stupidly and against his better judgement, he answered said call. Wiki's temporary camp was unimpressive, but the fire and smell of cooking meat was welcoming enough. As Spaghet poked at the dead -- what were these, mice? rats?! -- kabobed over the fire, he sighed. And now, Wiki had somehow roped him into cooking up her dinner for her. Speaking of, he glanced over to the Deku who hadn't moved from looking over his shoulder since the moblin had arrived at her camp, her arms crossed and her foot continuing to tap impatiently on the ground.

"You're cooking them too long," the Deku said, her croaky voice harsh and judgmental. "I spent all day catchin' these things and you're ruinin' them!"

"Wiki please," the moblin replied. "If you're going to call me out to the middle of the woods at night to talk, and then refuse to talk business until you ate a dinner that you're asking me prepare, please don't also insult my ability to make ... this ... taste decent."

"Hey, HEY!" Wiki yelled before stomping to the other side of the fire. "Field mice taste great, man." She quickly grabbed one of the mice off its kabobs. She opened it up with a sickening crack and blew on its insides for a bit to cool it. After she plopped it effortlessly into her snout and swallowed it one bite. She grinned. "Besides, they're great for people who don't have teeth."

The moblin rolled his eyes. Disgusting.
  2. Devil-Steel

Devil-Steel Your friendly neighborhood devil reg

The shuffling of leaves could be heard just beyond the tree line past the edge of the light given off from the campfire. The shuffling would grow steadily closer, the sounds of twigs snapping the only other accompanying sound that could be heard. Whatever was in the darkness was headed towards the two at the campfire, with no indication of if it was friendly or not. As the outline of the figure came into view it would duck into a nearby bush letting out a small yell. What may have appeared to the two as ducking for cover had actually been the creature tripping in the darkness and falling into the nearby bush. Slowly, with a groan, the Zora would stand up rubbing its face.

"Why did I think it would be a good idea to wander around in the woods in the middle of the night?"

Letting his hand fall to his side he would finally realize that the campfire he had been moving towards was occupied by both a Deku and Moblin. While he had encountered both friendly and unfriendly Deku in his travels, he had yet to meet a friendly Moblin. Just my luck. Although he was hesitant to draw or even reach for his weapon in the hopes that this rather unusual pair were in fact friendly. With a gulp he would decide to give them the benefit of the doubt for the time being as he straightened himself.

"Sorry to intrude. I'm a little lost and was drawn by the allure of the light, as well as the smell of cooking food."

With a small chuckle his eyes would dart to the food that was cooking on the open flame only to spot field mice being what he had smelled. His stomach would churn and rise up to his throat as he quickly took his eyes off of the rats. Who knows maybe it tasted like Cucco? Though Hanno wasn't keen on finding out. The only thing he was truly wanting to know at the moment was if the two in front of him were friendly or not.
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2015
  3. Saria

"You know Spaghetti, you really sh--"

"Quiet," the moblin hissed and rose to his feet. The Deku began to protest, but the look on his face stopped her. He sniffed the air and then looked in the direction of the new scent. Too much smoke for him to tell what it was. Wiki glanced towards the direction he was looking at and noticed leaves beginning to rustle and a shadow running about. Her eyes narrowed, the light from the campfire throwing off her nightvision. She began to raise her hand, but the moblin quickly noticed and slapped it down. She was not going to be setting the forest on fire on his watch.

"What?!" She hissed. "Do you really thi--"

A bush yelped and the pair both jumped. To both of their surprise, out from the bush popped a strangely colored Zora. As he stood up, they exchanged glances. Spaghet sat down again as the Zora addressed them, tucking in his legs and curling his tail around his body. Wiki rolled her eyes.

"It's whatever," Wiki said with a shrug. "Pop a squat, have a mouse." She looked over to her companion. "And don't mind Spaghetti. He's basically useless."

"D-don't t-talk like that about me to someone we just met," Spaghet's voice trembling less and less as he continued to speak. "... And stop calling me Spaghetti, you know my name, you cretin." the moblin said, uncurling his body and returning to a more relaxed position. Wiki grinned. She always knew how to crack his shell.
  4. Devil-Steel

Blinking a few times Hanno would look back and forth between the two as he took a few steps towards the fire. The offer of the mouse was somewhat appetizing to his stomach, not to his though that was for sure, the question on his mind was which one was going to end up winning out in the end this night. Taking a seat by the fire he would find his gaze fixed upon one of the mice causing his stomach to grumble with hunger, which would cause the Zora to blush slightly.

"I guess I will."

The Zora let out a slightly hesitant laugh as he spoke. Reaching forward he would pull one of the mouse-kabobs from the fire and look at it for a moment before taking a deep breath and taking a bite near the center of back. His teeth, claws, color, and facial features were all those of a Green Zora. For all intents and purposes his appearance would point to him being one of the Morgue Swamp Green Zoras. His speech on the other hand pointed at a more refined background, reminiscent of the Blue Zora. Speaking of that Blue Zora personality.....it was about to show itself once more after Hanno finished his first bite of mouse, which wasn't near as bad as he had thought it was going to be.

"Where are my manners. Here I am eating your food, and I haven't even given you my name. I am Hanno Arabo. It's a pleasure to meet you both."

It was clear that Hanno wasn't your average Green Zora, but the reasoning behind it would remain shrouded in mystery unless one of them happened to ask about it. Sticking his shish kabob into the ground Hanno would reach a hand into his Adventure Pouch and pull out a glass and a bottle of water. He'd give the bottle a quick shake before pulling the top off with his teeth and pouring some of the water into his glass before replacing the bottles lid. The bottle that he had used was his bottomless bottle that was filled with the crystal clear water from Lake Hylia. Holding the bottle up he would look to his two...companions?

"Either of you want some water?"
  5. Saria

As the Zora sat down, Spaghet adjusted his sitting location to be further away from both Wiki and the Zora. As he scooted along the ground, his arms and legs trembled. Wiki didn't seem to mind the Zora's presence, instead opting to move closer to him instead of staying near her companion. Spaghet sniffed the air, noticing that the Zora was indeed a male... but something was very off about his scent. It made the moblin uneasy for reasons he couldn't quite comprehend.

Both Wiki and Spaghet watched the Zora intently as he grabbed a mouse. Both of them exchanged glances before he bit in, and Spaghet let out a sigh of relief when he didn't immediately vomit. The Bokoblin was raised on this sort of food and Wiki ... well... Either way, when it was clear that his food was satisfactory, the moblin stopped trembling, although the feeling of unease and his general nervousness remained.

"N-Nice to meet you Hanno," Spaghet said. Impressive manners for a Green Zora... then again, Spaghet had mighty fine manners for a Bokoblin. "And no thank you, I already have som--"

"No SHIT!" Wiki yelled when he saw what he pulled out, jumping to her feet. Spaghet also jumped, although not in the same manner as her. The concept of personal space unknown to her, she immediately closed the distance between her and Hanno to inspect his treasure further. "Is that a bottomless bottle? No shit man, where'd you get it?"

"Wiki please," Spaghet said, putting up his hands in protest. "He's been here for no more than a few minutes and I'm certain that you've already made your usual awful impression."

"Spaghet shut your ugly face," she spat vilely at her companion before turning her attention back to Hanno. Her voice became disgustingly sweet. "... So anyways, like I was saying, where'd you get it?"
  6. Devil-Steel

Hanno couldn't help but chuckle at the banter between the two of them. Oh how he wished he had someone, anyone, that he could have that type of relationship with. Looking over at the Deku that was now unusually close to him he would blink a few times before looking at the bottle.

"I bought it off a merchant in Hyrule Castle Town. Though this was the second one I bought. The first was just a normal bottle, and I couldn't find the fraud that sold it to me though."

He knew it was a special item, but he had never thought that it was that rare of a find. Of course the only reason he had bought it himself was for his rejuvenation spell after having found suitable drinking water in the field to be rather sparse. Holding the bottle towards Wiki in case she wanted to take a closer look at it smiling as he did so.

"Surely you have many wondrous objects such as this yourself?"
  7. Saria

Wiki looked intently at the bottle as Hanno spoke. It wasn't the rarest find in the universe, but it sure was useful. The Deku couldn't help but be interested.

"I mean, yeah, sure, I got a couple," Wiki said, brushing a bit of dirt off her cloak for added effect. "But I'm just thinkin' about all the stuff I could do with a bottle that could spawn an infinite amount of whatever liquid I wanted. I mean, come on man, the possibilities." Her eyes flashed, reminiscing about the time she had murdered a man's horse in the night and spread its blood over his home. The Hylian deserved it for a reason that Wiki couldn't remember anymore. (He probably did not deserve it) Imagine how his room could have looked if she had a bottomless bottle to fill before hand. Wiki let out a chuckle at the thought and Spaghet raised a brow at her. Wiki laughing was never a good sign.

"I... please don't think of me as rude, Mr. Arabo... but there aren't many Zora wandering around in the Lost Woods," Spaghet asked. His eyes scanned over Hanno as he spoke, trying to place why his scent just seemed... odd. "I'm just a bit ... curious to what you're doing out here so late at night."
  8. Devil-Steel

Hanno had never once thought about using it to carry anything other than water. After all water is the only liquid that is needed by almost ever living thing to survive. Plant and animal alike rely on water to stay hydrated and healthy, and as a Zora staying hydrated was extra refreshing. Aside from that aspect of the mundane liquid he kept in the bottle it was also needed for some of his healing magic.

"I guess I can see what you mean. I hadn't ever thought about using it for anything other than water. Always having a source of drinkable water or a source of water for my healing magic was the only thing I was thinking about when I bought the bottle."

Turning away from Wiki as Spaghet spoke his smile would fade a bit as he thought about how to explain this to him. He didn't want someone else looking down on him because of the unusual pairing of his parents. Letting out a small sigh as he realized that there wasn't any better way to explain things.

"Truth be told I had heard that there was another Zora like me residing somewhere in these woods. By that I mean a Zora born from the union of a Green Zora and Blue Zora. My mother was a Green Zora which determined the traits that make up my body, but I was raised in the sea by my father and the Blue Zora. Neither my mother nor myself were welcomed by the Blue Zora, and even my father was looked down upon for taking a Green Zora as a bride."

The pain in his eyes was clear as he spoke about his past and his upbringing, but it didn't stop him from continuing on with his explanation.

"Growing up I wasn't given instruction on much, and was left to fend for myself more times than not. What I did learn I picked up by watching the properly trained Zora. Still my combat skills were much lower than theirs and so I turned to healing magic, and became fairly skilled at it needing only the tomes I had access to so that I could learn. Now that I've left home I was hoping that the Zora I had heard about would be able to teach me some of what the Blue Zora did not. As you've seen though I have been unable to do anything in these woods aside from wander about aimlessly."

While Hanno disliked talking about his past, he felt that he had needed to share that information so that he wouldn't be suspected of lying. Although he was unsure of why the Moblin was so suspicious of him when his companion was so friendly to him.
  9. Saria

"Boy, you don't really have much of an imagination there, do you?" Wiki said as her brow cocked. When the Zora turned away and sighed, Spaghet and Wiki both waited silently for him to continue.

As the pair listened, Spaghet's nervousness brought on by the man's strange scent began to fade. Of course, no wonder the man had smelt stranger than the other Green Zoras he had met in his time. Having ocean blood in him definitely tainted his scent. Immediately, Spaghet felt a pang of guilt for thinking of such a word in relation to blood and heritage.

The man was lucky that he had expressed a lack of proficiency, as his unique heritage immediately made him a target of Wiki's unfortunate affection. At least temporarily. Lucky for him, the woman immediately lost interest when he stated that he wasn't as good as those around him. Hanno certainly dodged quite a large bullet, that's for sure. If one were to watch her expression as Hanno spoke, you could practically see the boredom seep out of her face when he reached the last sentence.

However, Spaghet listened intently to the man's tale, both out of interest and politeness. He nodded when the man reached the end of the recollection of his past. An idea began to form in his head and the moblin smiled as it did.

"Forgive me if I seemed nervous around you at first I uh, I have quite the gifted nose,," Spaghet said while tapping his snout. "And... I well, I couldn't put my finger on why your scent just seemed... just a bit off. If it weren't for this fire, I'm certain I would have picked out your scent well before you had approached. Which.. makes me believe I could be of some assistance in finding the person you speak of, if its true that he shares your combination of blood."

"Spaghet," Wiki said, her eyes darting over to her companion. "Are you serious? You haven't tracked shit in ages."

"Wrong, you are completely wrong," Spaghet said with an air of arrogance. Wiki stomped her foot in anger at her companion. "I had to look for some seeds just last week. Besides.. if you were smelling what I was smelling right now, you'd have no doubts of my abilities."

"I smell uneaten dinner, that's it," Wiki said, moving over and plucking the last mouse off a kabob. "But yeah, sure, help any Zora that just wanders around in the Lost Woods, don't let natural selection take its proper route, be a good man, bluh bluh bluh bluh..."
  10. Devil-Steel

As Spaghet spoke Hanno would return his bottomless bottle to his adventure pouch as he resumed eating his field mouse. It wasn't a bad idea, although he wasn't sure that his scent and that of this mystery Zora would be the same. The two scents would be similar for sure, but the small amount of information he had gotten didn't specify the type of mix that the Zora was.

"I would certainly welcome the help, but I'm afraid I have no way to pay you for helping me."

He had ignored Wiki's comment about natural selection having grown up being hated and ridiculed relentlessly he was more than accustomed to having harsh words thrown at him. Though having such cruel words being directed at him from someone that had been so nice just moments ago wasn't the most pleasant feeling. The worst part of it all was that Hanno was unsure just what he had done to cause Wiki to become so cold towards him so quickly.

"I should also make note that I am unsure of the exact bloodlines of the Zora. I don't know if the mother was a Green Zora like mine, or one of the two types of Blue Zora. Which also means I don't know what the father was. So while their scent should be something similar to mine, it probably won't be the same. For all I know they could have had a mother with a heritage in Zora's Domain while the father was the Green Zora."

The truth was that he would feel bad having Spaghet help him when he had no way of repaying the Moblin for his kindness.
  11. Saria

Spaghet's brow furrowed and he sighed. He supposed it couldn't be helped if they had trouble tracking down whomever he was looking for. To be fair, he wasn't quite sure why he felt so compelled to help him. Maybe the moblin sympathized with the sentiment of being looked down upon by a society you desperately wanted to be apart of. Maybe the moblin was just projecting said feelings onto the Zora. Either way, the Bokoblin was quite convinced he could still help.

"Wiki and I could discuss business on the way. It's no trouble, and I'd quite enjoy a bit of an adventure," Spaghet said, standing to his feet. The Deku scrub groaned. The man knew she'd follow him to the end of the universe and beyond if he asked. Asshole. Instead of rising to her feet, she laid down on the ground, her cloak still long enough to mask her feet when completely flat.

"Please, PLEASE could we not travel like, thirty thousand miles tonight?" Wiki let out a groan. "It's quite obvious he's making excuses, just let the man get swallowed up in by woods like every other vagrant who tries to wander around in the Lost Woods at night without a proper sense of it."

"W-Wiki," Spaghet sighed, rubbing at his temples. The woman was right, though. It probably wasn't the best idea for someone not acquainted with the area to run around in these woods at such an hour. Especially one so notorious for losing travelers in. "I-It's your choice, Sir. No pressure, either way. It's just an... ah, oh, well, hmm..." He always hated using that 'you can owe me one later' bit. Wiki always used it. That was never a good sign. ".... Well, just consider it an act of ... good faith." Spaghet gulped. He would have rather appreciated the rupees.
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2015
  12. Devil-Steel

As Wiki started in on him again the Zora would just look down at the ground. She wasn't wrong about him being unfamiliar with the area, and had he not spotted their fire his night would have surely ended badly for him. He could have gotten himself lost never to find his way out, or the resident thieves might have payed him a visit and left him to die. Either way their fire was surely what had saved him from such a fate, and now one of them was offering to help him find the person he was looking for. Looking back up towards Spaghet he would smile.

"Thank you. Though I do agree with your companion that traveling tonight isn't the wisest idea. I've tripped more times than I can count. So if you don't have a problem waiting until tomorrow to start the search I do think that would be preferable. I also promise you that I will find some way to pay you back for your help. Both of you."

The Zora had no idea the can of worms that he had just opened by promising to pay back Wiki, and she hadn't even been offering to help him. Maybe he made the offer in an attempt to change her attitude towards him? Was he really so desperate for acceptance that he was willing to pay for it? He couldn't be right? He had to be offering to pay her back since she was going to be helping him even though she herself didn't want to.
  13. Saria

Wiki cocked a brow at the mention of a favor, and Spaghet did his best to try to silently signal to the man that he should retract his offer. He was willing to lose a few rupees if it meant sparing someone from such a fate. But he could tell by the Deku's smile that he was too late.

"A favor, huh?" She looked over the Zora ... before letting out a sly grin. " Let me do you one now, I'll stay up," Wiki said, crossing her arms. One, she hardly slept in general. Two, she was not letting this guy get the jump on her while she was sleeping. "You and Spaghet can get some rest." The moblin glanced towards his Deku companion and attempted to read her.. she didn't look like she was planning on doing harm to this man in his sleep.

"... Seems reasonable," Spaghet said. He looked towards the Zora quickly. "B-But if you'd l-like, I have no issues with you s-staying up first, Sir." he stuttered out. Wiki gave him a furious look and Spaghet continued. "as a, ah, sign of trust?"

"Well I'm staying up either way," Wiki yelled. A bird squawked out. Spaghet attempted to shush her but it was no use. "I have ... shit to do." She glanced towards a leather folder on the ground that the moblin had brought to her. She looked oddly unhappy for more reasons than just paperwork that he had to file out. She glared angrily at both the moblin and the Zora before snatching up the folder and stomping off into the forest.

Spaghet pursed his lips and stared off towards where Wiki had stormed off to. The moblin waited until he couldn't smell her anymore before looking towards Hanno and letting out a sad sigh.

"I'm sorry about her, I truly am," he began. "She has quite a bit of a temper... and as much as she enjoys company she... doesn't like new people very much." His eyes slowly began to look over the Zora, trying to judge what he was thinking.. before continuing anyways. "We... had some other plans. But.. ah, er, no matter. If you're... ah, more comfortable waiting for Wiki to return before I sleep, that's all well and good." The moblin awkwardly began to scratch at the back of his palms. He felt like he was talking way too much, and he probably was.
  14. Devil-Steel

Brash people were a dime a dozen and Hanno already had his fair share of run ins with others with attitudes similar to Wiki's. He had, mostly, stopped letting them get to him. Though sometimes their words would strike closer to home than he liked. Wiki had already done so earlier, but this most recent outburst hadn't affected him so much. Once she had left he would look towards Spaghet and shake his head with a smile on his face.

"You need not apologize for your friend. I can understand her being unhappy about the sudden change of plans that just occurred, and to help a complete stranger no less. The two of you have let me join you at your fire, fed me, and even went so far as to offer me help in spite of your own previous plans. It is rare that I find such kindness as most people would never offer help to a stranger without some sort of personal gain from it."

Leaning against a tree he would adjust himself so that the spear on his back wasn't too uncomfortable, though compared to sleeping underwater comfort was fleeting. It was a sad fact the Zora had learned to accept. That he would never find the same level of comfort on dry land that he had found underwater.

"I doubt that the two of you would offer such kindness if you had any ill intentions planned for once I'm asleep. Though the aimless wandering has taken its toll on me and I am going to go ahead and get some sleep, you should do the same. Goodnight Spaghet."
  15. Saria

Spaghet looked down at the ground and smiled softly. What a nice compliment. Honestly, it had been awhile since he hadn't had to explain why he was out in the forest to someone at sword point. Plus, it was nice to hear someone not call him Mr. Yettin or the Bokoblin lawyer or Spaghetti. The moblin made sure to tend the fire until Wiki returned before falling asleep himself.

--

If Hanno were to awaken in the night, he would see Wiki furiously scribbling down things into the folder she had walked off with earlier. If he were to awaken multiple times in the middle of the night, one would notice that she moved closer and closer to Spaghet every time. How strange. (( :kermit: )) Hanno might also have been awakened by the sounds of Spaghet hitting Wiki, the sounds of "Wiki! Wiki No!" echoing throughout the forest.

----

Wiki would to awaken Hanno at near dawn with a whistle. And of course, Spaghet. But she ignored the moblin for the most part. She whistled loudly again for good measure and the moblin flailed as he awoke. Spaghet stretched from his position on the ground. It was strangely familiar, even though he hadn't slept outside in years.

"Time to go buddy," she said, standing in front of the Zora plopped up against the tree. She seemed to have a wicked grin. "I figured out the favor you're going to repay for me." She had Spaghet's unsheathed sword cane in her hand. "I like being efficient, so let's get this over with. Let me make a cut, Spaghet sniffs your blood, we see if there's anything even remotely similar in this forest. I'm certain that's the most potent thing we're getting out of you." The moblin shook his head and quickly grabbed his glasses that were on the ground next to him after hearing such awful words.

"Sir, please! T-that's absurd, just, give me some of your c-clothes," Spaghet said, throwing his hands up in protest. "I'm certain I could... get some sort of scent out of that."

"Come on, he owes me a favor. This one is relatively benign. Besides, it even benefits him." Wiki said. She shrugged and then gave Hanno a hard stare. "So pay up."
  16. Devil-Steel

Hanno had slept soundly through the night having been even more exhausted than he had though from his wandering. Maybe his sound sleep had something to do with actually being able to relax for the first night in awhile? Since he usually travels alone Hanno isn't normally able to relax when sleeping outside for fear of being attacked. That wasn't a fear that had been in his mind the previous night. As Wiki whistled the second time the Zora would stretch and yawn as he straightened his back.

With a groan Hanno would stand up to better stretch his neck and back. He forgot just how painful the morning after sleeping upright was. As the Deku spoke Hanno would finally open his eyes and look down at her returning her hard stare with one of his own for a moment before his eyes drifted towards the sword in her hand. The thought of the blade being coated in poison crossed his mind, as well as wondering if the blade was perhaps spelled to inflict a curse. Poison he could handle, a curse would be a problem.

As Spaghet began his protest Hanno couldn't help but smile, but something told him that refusing this 'request' would only cause more problems. With a sigh he would hold his left hand out towards Wiki as he smiled to Spaghet. "It's fine. If this is all I have to do to repay her for her help I don't mind." His only real issue was the fact that he can't use his own rejuvenation spell to heal the cut. As he waited for Wiki to make her cut he would start digging around in his adventure pouch with his right hand. Might as well get the bandages ready.
  17. Saria

Spaghet bit at his lip. He felt dumb previously suggesting clothes, considering the man didn't... even wear any. His fingernail found its way into his mouth and Spaghet began to nervously bite at it. He supposed it couldn't be helped. Besides, Hanno was right. The Zora was definitely getting the better end of this deal.

With a grin, Wiki grabbed at his hand. Another victory for her. She gripped his hand and made a surprisingly quick cut. Unsurprisingly, it was deep. She stared down at the blood for a moment before Wiki suddenly looked up and into Hanno's eyes, her own nearly slits.

"Be happy you lived to see sunlight. If it wasn't for me, I'm certain you'd be dead by now," she hissed, speaking quickly and low enough so Spaghet could not hear. She tightened her grip on the man's hand, making his blood seep out more violently. "You think of my companion as a friendly man, but he has quite a temper... and you interrupted something very important last night." False. Eating rats was not important.

She then nonchalantly let Hanno's bleeding hand go and signaled to Spaghet that he should come over. It's not like the moblin needed to be told to come over, he just stayed in place out of politeness. As soon as the man's blood had hit the air, Spaghet had smelt it, a clear signal that it was time to work. The smell of fresh blood was always mildly pleasant, and the moblin shook his head in disgust after he entertained the thought of how a Zora would taste.

"S-So," Spaghet said approaching the pair, nervously adjusting his glasses, the smell of fresh blood practically overpowering his nose. But still.. "... C-Could I smell your hand .. a... a bit closer to my nose, Sir?"
  18. Devil-Steel

Hanno couldn't help but wince as Wiki made the, unnecessarily, deep cut. Biting his lip to keep from letting out a yelp of pain the Zora would just fix his eyes on the Deku as she spoke. He couldn't help but wince once more as she gripped his hand tightly. While he was able to ignore her remarks about him surviving the night, her remarks about Spaghets temper wouldn't be let go so easily.

"If he does have this temper you speak of then he must have the patience of Nayru herself. Either that or what I interrupted wasn't all that important since he wasn't at all upset."

He kept his voice low, just as Wiki had so that the conversation would remain between the two of them. While Hanno didn't usually become abrasive something about Wiki was just bringing out the worst in him. Once she released his hand he would close it in an attempt to lessen the amount he was bleeding as he walked towards Spaghet with a weak smile on his face.

He would stop in front of the Moblin and kneel down resting his left arm on his left knee so that his hand would be easily reachable for Spaghet. While in this position he would pull out some bandages from his pouch followed by small, somewhat damp, pouch that contained an herbal mixture to help stop the bleeding and prevent infection.

"Do what you need to Spaghet. Just let me know when your done so I can treat the wound."
  19. Saria

Spaghet nodded and gently grabbed at the man's hand. His grip was much more delicate than his companions and a hell of a lot shakier. He was quite certain that Hanno could feel his trembling, but it couldn't be helped. The moblin was nervous. He grimaced as he inspected the man's hand. Of course Wiki would make a cut like this. He held the man's hand up to his nose and inhaled deeply. He shivered. He hadn't realized how long it had been since he had smelt the fresh blood of a Zora. A small part of his brain practically screamed at him to take a bite.

Wiki crossed her arms as she watched the pair. She was still reeling in her head about what the Zora had said. Every time she repeated the sentence in her mind she grew angrier. Not important? Not important?! The very act of being in her presence was the most important thing Spaghet could ever do with his pathetic little life. The Deku tapped her foot impatiently.

"Have you got enough wank material for later or can we move on?"

Spaghet's face flushed and he dropped the man's hand from his face instantly. The nerve of this woman. Spaghet's face flushed even more when he realized how long he had been lingering with the man's hand up against his face. He couldn't help it. His scent was just... strange. It required intense investigation..

"W-Wiki please," Spaghet said, wiping all of the blood off of his snout with a handkerchief. "Could you not make such crude jokes? We all know tha--" Just as he had finished wiping off his nose he stopped speaking. There it was. There was that same odd but distinctly fishy scent just barely on the wind, although definitely not as potent. Wiki perked up when she saw the look on her companion's face.

"... You came from there, right?" Spaghet pointed from the bushes that Hanno had emerged from last night. He unconsciously licked his lips. "... I can smell a similar scent traveling in the opposite direction. Another man who smelt similar to you definitely traveled through here, I can guarantee you that... but.. the scent is weak. I'm not sure if it's just another wandering Zora or if it's the man you're looking for."

"What a good boy!" Wiki said mockingly while she clapped. "You deserve a biscuit, nay, two biscuits."

"Shut up Wiki," Spaghet growled. The Deku giggled.
  20. Devil-Steel

This was a first for the Zora so he wasn't sure just how long it would take for Spaghet to grow accustomed enough to the scent before he would be capable of picking it out over all of the other scents in the woods. As such he had only continued to prepared the things he would need for a quick fix for his cut. Which it was clearly going to need stitches, he didn't like stitching up his own wounds. So for now stopping the bleeding and preventing infection were his only concerns.

Luckily for Spaghet, Wiki's crude joke had said right over the Zoras head. Hanno had spent more time alone or in the company of people far less crude and didn't know a good majority of innuendo. So what had been all business to Hanno had remained as such even after Wiki's joke that flustered Spaghet. When the Moblin pointed to the bush that Hanno had tumbled through the previous night he could only give an embarrassed nod as he smeared his herbal mixture carefully over the wound. It burned slightly, but that was to be expected from such a deep wound. Quickly enough the bleeding would slow down enough that Hanno felt comfortable starting to wrap the bandage around his hand.

It only took a few moments before the bandage was tied off, Wiki probably had more than her fair share of laughs watching Hanno tie a knot with one hand and his teeth. With that struggle behind him, and the excess materials returned to his pouch the Zora would stand up and look from Spaghet to the direction he had pointed for the similar scent. "Is the scent strong enough for you to track?" Between it being a faint scent and only a general direction Hanno had no chance of finding its source alone he knew that. Spaghet was his only hope, and he would be willing to do almost anything to repay him for his help.