Uh, hi.

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by Darkrider, Jul 6, 2012.

1. Darkrider

Darkrider New Member new

Hello all. I usually go by the moniker Darkrider, and I've been RPing for about 5 years or so now, and consider myself to be a moderate veteran that can write decently well. I'm hoping to improve that experience and enjoy reading the stories made with and by others as well.

Learning the ropes here is significantly different than what I'm used to, but I'm aiming to change that as well. If all goes well, it will be a smooth and painless process in order to get into the swing of things here. So yeah, that's all of what I can think up of, for the moment. That being said, I should probably start thinking of a character to craft.
  2. Bitoko

Bitoko The Admiral vet

Hey, welcome Darkrider! Glad to have you here, and if you have any questions feel free to ask!
  3. Ultra5

Ultra5 Top hat Goomy reg

3DS Friend Code:
    1891-1711-9337
    Howdy an' welcome ta HC. I'm Ultra5 or U5. Like Bitoko said glad ta have ya here. If ya got any questions ya want ta ask just send a staff member a PM or go ta tha c-box at tha bottom o' tha page. Welp I hope ya enjoy yer time here on HC an' may it be long lived.
  4. Bitoko

Bitoko The Admiral vet

Side note... U5, you don't sound Southern as much as you just sound... I don't know, not southern though lol.
  5. Ultra5

Ultra5 Top hat Goomy reg

3DS Friend Code:
    1891-1711-9337
    Eh. Fine. I'll stop that in posts if you want me to.
  6. Ribitta

Ribitta What would you ask of me? reg

7. Tsubori

Tsubori Hunter of Beacon vet

Great to see more people around! :D I'm Tsubori, but I also go by Tsu. If you have any questions, feel free to ask either our awesome team of mods or any members you see around. I hope to see you on the RPing field! Welcome, Darkrider!
  8. Idarian

Idarian Imperator of Known Space reg

Good morrow, sir! Glad to have you around. If you have any questions... well, as people have said, do feel free to ask.
  9. Razgriz

Razgriz Leader of the Revolution reg

Hey, good to have another person on here. Feel free to ask me (actually, just about anyone who's on) about the rules or the system in place.
  10. UnnamedDude

UnnamedDude Lighting up the Fire in the Night vet

3DS Friend Code:
    2981-6385-7964
    Nice to see you dark. Good luck, I hope we can get along and rp together well.
  11. Squishy

Squishy tl;dr this is all, still, toko's fault admin

Hello Dark, hope you're going to like it here and have some great RPs! C:
  12. Rising Dragon

Rising Dragon Goat Herder reg