U5 VS BP- Shigeru Miyamoto-approved.

Discussion in 'Battle Arena' started by Blonde Panther, Jan 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blonde Panther

Blonde Panther Not always sweet and delicate vet

3DS Friend Code:
    4270-0958-9582
    Yasmin Shahnaz vs Harry D. Massey
    POT:
    - Blonde Panther: 5 Rupees on Yasmin. (taken from Yasmin's wallet)
    - Ultra5: 5 Rupees on Harry. (taken from Harry's wallet)
    - Darth_Slaverus: 10 Rupees on Yasmin (taken from Judith)

"Ser Massey," she exclaimed, rising from her chair and pointing at her chosen victim, "I take offense to your words and hereby challenge you to a duel- to the death!"

He, too, rose, putting one arm over his chest, and spoke: "And what, Dame Shahnaz, do you suppose shall be our weapons?"

She looked around the classroom quickly, soon spotting two identical, perfectly suitable weapons. She left her table, walking over to the blackboard, and grabbed the two board rulers, well over three feet long, holding them up to her classmate. "These!"

Harry paused for a second, blinking twice before responding. "Dude," he said, "You're on."

Yasmin threw one of the rulers towards him, before taking the one she kept in two hands and holding it before her like a sword, taking a wide stance.

Meanwhile, Thria, the Zora who usually had the temper to do this, turned around in her chair. "I'm taking bets!" she shouted into the classroom, holding up the five rupees Yasmin had left on her table. "I've got five rupees riding on Yas here!"

About the pot (open)
    Approved by Ribitta.
    When Thria says she's taking bets, she means she IS taking bets. We'd like to take bets from any RPers interested and watching this thread- at the end of the thread, we will determine the winner and divide the pot between those who bet correctly. Winnings will go to the same character whose rupees were used to place the bet.

I will update this post whenever I get a new bet- PM me so I have your name, bet, and rupees in writing.
  2. Ultra5

Ultra5 Top hat Goomy reg

3DS Friend Code:
    1891-1711-9337
    Re: U5 VS BP

Harry grabs the ruler from the air and slams it into the floor holding it like a cane. He smiles adjusting his glasses. "A ruler fight to the death eh? And I thought Algebra was a boring class." Using his other hand Harry straightens out his suit still holding the ruler like a cane. "I believe the phrase is en garde. Oh by the way. Five rupees on me." Harry casually tosses a blue rupee to the Zora.

On the side of the room where Harry usually sits his two friends stand up to cheer their friend on. Jacob out front of the two wearing his Letterman Jacket and holding his beloved plush Wyvern Eysseth. "Come on Harry! Ya can do it! I'm in yer corner!" The mostly unnoticed Relerin stands next to Jacob wearing the standard dark purple school uniform. The small Hylian is dwarfed by Jacob's size. "Let's go Harry. I believe in you." Relerin's right eye flashes as Ba'al yells. "DESTROY HER HARRY! USE HER HEAD AS AN ORNAMENT FOR YOUR LAIR!"

"Ladies first and all that. Your move Yas-y. You wouldn't hit a guy with glasses would you?" Harry smiles as he studies Yasmin with his Spectacles of Agony, looking for the least covered and easiest to damage body parts of his opponent.
  3. Blonde Panther

3DS Friend Code:
    4270-0958-9582
    Most people would have held back after Ba'al cried out. Not Horus Falconer. A redhead on par with Thria as far as unbridled aggression and enthusiasm went, he leapt up, landing on Relerin's shoulders so hard he pushed the smaller boy onto the table and shouted: "Screw that! Kick his ass, Yas!"

Yasmin flipped back her hair, knowing what Harry was doing with those glasses of his. "Classes are only as boring as you allow them to be. And considering you would clearly hit a girl, I really SHOULD be hitting a guy with glasses. Of course, I also have a reputation to consider. Soooo..." She swung her ruler up. "Let's fix this situation!"

Under loud cheering from their classmates, Yasmin brought her weapon down in an attempt to strike Harry's glasses off his face. Meanwhile Thria was organizing bets, with the pile of rupees bet on Yasmin on the right side of the table and those bet on Harry on the left side next to it.
  4. Ultra5

Ultra5 Top hat Goomy reg

3DS Friend Code:
    1891-1711-9337
    "'Ey! I'd appreciate ya gettin' off ma friend!" Jacob says as he picks up and throws Horus away from Relerin as hard as he can. After popping his knuckles Jacob helps Relerin up. "Ya good Relly?" Jacob steps himself between Relerin and Horus to stop anything before it starts. "Kick 'er ass Harry! Ya got this!"

Relerin smiles as Jacob helps him up. "Yes. Thank you Jacob. Ba'al gets me in a lot of trouble. Thankfully you and Harry are there for me. Let's go Harry!" Relerin looks around the room and notices that he and Jacob seem to be the only ones cheering on Harry. "Do people really not like us that much?"

"Well as I seem to recall Yas-y..." Harry sidesteps the Gerudo's downward strike smiling his usual smile. "...you challenged me. And I accepted. Seems fair to me." Harry quickly swings his ruler trying to pop Yasmin square in the nose.
  5. Blonde Panther

3DS Friend Code:
    4270-0958-9582
    "Gah!" The girl had brought her weapon down a little too enthusiastically, and when Harry sidestepped effortlessly, she couldn't stop herself. Once she finally regained her balance, she pushed herself backwards to avoid Harry's own attack, taking a few seconds to look at him.

She needed to get those glasses off of his face, or he'd find out her weak spot. Twirling the ruler in her hand, she suddenly lashed out to Harry's unprotected side, hoping to knock him off balance. She'd use her hands to tug the glasses off his face if she had to, dammit!
  6. Ultra5

Ultra5 Top hat Goomy reg

3DS Friend Code:
    1891-1711-9337
    Heh. She's aiming for my glasses. I just know it. How did she figure out my secret? Harry smiles as he thinks to himself. Harry is caught off guard by Yasmin's next attack and tumbles sideways. Harry rolls up to a crouch his ruler ready pushing his glasses up his nose once again.

Relerin cocks his head still watching, but also in thought. "Hm. Harry has Spectacles of Agony. Those would make a good target. Hm..." Relerin says very quietly as he feels around in the inside pocket of his robes for the spare pair of glasses that Harry had given to him. He gives a small smile as he finds them. "Indeed. That would be a top target. Watch out Harry! I think she is aiming for your glasses!"

Harry's smile turns into a smirk as Relerin also thinks she's aiming for his glasses. "Really Yas-y? Trying to make me blind and helpless? Isn't that cheating or something?" I hope Relerin and I are actually right about her aiming for my glasses or we will look rather stupid.
  7. Blonde Panther

3DS Friend Code:
    4270-0958-9582
    "If you have time to talk, then fight!" She'd forced Harry into a crouched position, which was really not where you wanted to be when fighting a hyperactive Gerudo like Yasmin. She lunged for the side of his head, once more in an attempt to knock the glasses off before he would learn of the knee she'd slammed into the teacher's desk the other day.

In the meanwhile, unexpectedly observing the battle was top-of-the-class Laurel. She looked over her book, appearing exceedingly bored, finally putting it down. "Harry," she said, "please shut that girl up so the rest of us can focus."

"Needs more Deku Nut!" a Deku in the middle of the classroom exclaimed, jumping on her table and firing a Deku Nut into the fray.

"Ack!" It was a cry originating from Yasmin, but repeated all over the classroom as the Deku Nut exploded with a blinding flash, clearly visible from the hallway outside the classroom.
  8. Ultra5

Ultra5 Top hat Goomy reg

3DS Friend Code:
    1891-1711-9337
    Harry notices and remembers at the same time, a red spot on Yasmin's knee from when she slammed it into the teacher's desk in a fit of rage or something else Harry really doesn't care about. "Found it my pretty. Maybe you should learn to control your anger more." Harry readies to dodge and counter Yasmin's attack as a Deku jumps up on her desk and shouts. "Needs more Deku Nut!"

"Oh Nayru! Loft NO!" Harry instinctively closes his eyes and covers his face with his arms after hanging out with Loft and his near constant Deku Nut throwing the entire time. Loft isn't in this class, but I suppose that was a good thing after all. Harry thinks as the Deku Nut goes off. Harry still is slightly blinded by the light.

Jacob joins in the collective groan in pain at the bright flash of the Deku Nut, but Relerin flips complete shit. Both he and Ba'al scream bloody murder as Relerin flips backwards over a few desks hitting the floor hard and grabbing his head, kicking around on the floor. Blood starts flowing from Relerin's head as he trashes smearing a section of the floor with his blood.

Harry opens his eyes again to see everything as very bright with a very clear red target right in front of him. Harry swings for Yasmin's bad knee as best he can his eyes still adjusting to the normal light level after the Deku Nut went off.
  9. Blonde Panther

3DS Friend Code:
    4270-0958-9582
    Yasmin shut her eyes, but just too late. As the Deku Nut exploded, lighting up the classroom, she was briefly blinded. Briefly, but for long enough. She would be forced to go on the defensive, as Harry recovered more quickly from the bright flash. Fortunately, he did not recover fully, and Yasmin could secure her bad knee by simply shifting her stance, catching Harry's blow on her own ruler.

She heard cracking. Why did she hear cracking? Were the rulers not in good condition?

Horus had, by now, recovered from the flash as well, looking at his fallen classmate. "Holy shit, Relerin," he said, "Was that really necessary?" While he muttered to himself, another classmate, the green-haired Lyra, came over to Relerin and gingerly touched the back of his head, trying to gauge the damage.
  10. Ultra5

Ultra5 Top hat Goomy reg

3DS Friend Code:
    1891-1711-9337
    Snapping? Was that from my ruler? Harry's eyes fully adjust back to normal as Harry sees that his ruler had started to snap in half. After Yasmin blocks Harry's attack he quickly pulls his ruler back and finishes breaking the ruler in half. Brandishing both halfs of the ruler Harry readies for Yasmin's counter attack he knows is coming. Although now Harry has a clear and obvious target to hit on his opponent. Harry smiles his usual smile this time with confidence because he doesn't need the Spectacles of Agony to know where to hit Yasmin for massive damage.

Relerin is able to open his eyes if only barely. "Holy shit, Relerin was that really necessary?" In an angry half Relerin and half Ba'al voice Relerin hisses, "You try having a demon inside of you who loathes and causes me pain when ever exposed to sudden bright lights you pathetic waste of good flesh, Hylian filth!" Relerin flinches at Lyra's touch. Back in control Relerin asks in a quiet an concerned voice, "Is it bad? It hurts quite a lot."

Jacob jumps a desk and kneels next to Relerin. "Ya okay Relly? That certainly don't look good." While genuinely concerned for Relerin Jacob watches Horus waiting for him to try something because of RElerin and Ba'al words towards him.
  11. Blonde Panther

3DS Friend Code:
    4270-0958-9582
    Harry had heard the same thing Yasmin had. Suddenly happy with which ruler she tossed towards him, Yasmin took her distance from him. Her smile faded as he simply tore his weapon in two and moved on to double-wielding. "Clever," she said, "Not bad... for a guy." She twirled her own ruler around, checking its balance as she did so and coming to the conclusion her weapon was stable.

She had a little technique that her mother had taught her, one that could give her the victory if she used it at the right moment. The problem was... when was the right moment? She didn't have to pull his glasses off anymore, he knew her weak spot anyway. Time to focus on dishing it out, instead.

"What did you call me, you pathetic little-" Horus's tirade was interrupted when his girlfriend, Luna, covered his mouth with her hand, pulling him back, away from Relerin and Jacob. She was physically nowhere near strong enough to restrain him, but he calmed down at her touch.

Lyra, in the meanwhile, investigated Relerin's wound more throughly. "I'll believe that," she said, "You have a pretty big hole in your head. Jacob, could you go to the closest medical cabinet and get me some bandages?"
  12. Ultra5

Ultra5 Top hat Goomy reg

3DS Friend Code:
    1891-1711-9337
    "I may be mistaken, but last time I checked fighting ability did not discriminate based on gender. Or are you saying that Jacob or Mr. Horus would not make good fighters? I am sure that they would be much better matches for you...which is why you chose me instead I presume." Harry spins one ruler in his hand his eyes fixed on Yasmin his smile still on his face. Whether he meant to enrage Yasmin or was just talking again was anyone's guess.

Jacob still keeps an eye on Horus and Luna, but replies to Lyra. "Yeah. I could, but I'm more worried that Horus'll attack Relly when I ain't here ta help 'im." Grunting in pain Relerin stands still clutching his head. "I...I will go get them...ugh..." Jacob grabs a hold of Relerin's arm to steady him as Relerin tries to walk to the closest medical closet. "Ya sure 'bout this Relly?"
  13. Blonde Panther

3DS Friend Code:
    4270-0958-9582
    "Pfft. Everyone knows guys barge in without thinking and get themselves killed that way. My mom told me all about it!" Yasmin grinned. "Also, Horus is a fellow redhead and Jacob didn't call me a ginger in front of the entire class. You had it coming!" She leapt forward, lunging with the ruler in an overhead strike. She wouldn't break out her special technique juuuuuust yet. Stuff like that was best kept as a finisher.

"DON'T MOVE!" Lyra screamed, drawing the attention of several classmates. "Jacob, I don't think Horus will try anything as long as he's restrained by Luna. I can't allow Relerin to move, so you'll have to go get some."
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.