Two New Moderators!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Guy, Nov 27, 2011.

1. Guy

Guy Admin admin

Under pristine conditions, the admins and I council for a good while in regards to promoting anyone to moderator status. (Yes, I do not consider myself a full and proper admin, hence the separate usergroup.) These are not pristine conditions, however, and there is at best only one decently active admin. I hereby grant Eevachu and Chaos tentative moderator privileges.

Realize that, for now, this decision may be revoked at any time by myself or another admin, for any reason, due to the abrupt and atypical nature of this promotion. Alternatively, if you do an outstanding job, we may just demote other staffers and have you take over in their stead. In any case, we will not have a staff team of this size for very long.

I've PM'd the both of you on the basics of your new responsibilities, though it is my hope you already have a good idea of what we at HC expect from you.

Now then, everyone congratulate them! Or I will bring down lightning bolts upon your characters!

...Oh, and expect to see some new races and new treasures over the coming month. You'll probably want to beat Skyward Sword before that happens.
  2. demo

demo New Member reg

gratz chaos and eev. hmm, the new races might be a problem for me with me probably not getting ss until christmas.
  3. Idarian

Idarian Imperator of Known Space reg

Congratulations, guys. Good to see we've got a little new life flowing into HC.
  4. adad64

adad64 Admin admin

Congrats you two :D

Also I'm meh towards new races. I'm not sure if there's more races that pop up later on, but none of them impressed me really... All seemed like precursors to later races. Or really random.
  5. Guy

Guy Admin admin

Then don't use them. :wtf: I expected this kind of response from you, but I'm personally quite fond of the first two races, and I'd hope I'm not the only one.

Don't worry, having the races on HC won't spoil much of anything, unless perhaps you read the races' descriptions.
  6. SenpaiPancake

SenpaiPancake Shhh! I'm charging my laser... reg

Congratz guys! Hopefully this will help pick things up!

@Guy: Are we saying that I'm one of the not decently active? :aww: Though that would be fair to say for the last week while my interwebz has been out.
  7. Bitoko

Bitoko The Admiral vet

Thank you Guy. Its needed, that and sorry everyone that I have not been active lately. I just got hired on with UPS and during the holiday season they have me working all day every day haha. Its getting crazy but times will get better. We need to fix things, move the story along, etc....
  8. Guy

Guy Admin admin

Perhaps excluding the recent additions, it seems you've been the most active staffer recently. :tpr: But that doesn't say much.
  9. SenpaiPancake

SenpaiPancake Shhh! I'm charging my laser... reg

Yeah, that really isn't saying much. I just don't wanna be that guy who thinks he's okay, only to find out he's not later on. >.< But yeah, I should hopefully have real internet back by this weekend, if they let me cash my check. >.>
  10. Guy

Guy Admin admin

I didn't want to make a new thread about this, but I suppose it should be said.

Due to inactivity, Adaar has been completely removed from the staff team, Chaos James has been completely removed from the staff team, and WillowtheWhisp has been demoted from Administator to Global Moderator.

Soyeah. :tpr: