Twin Burning Souls [Closed]

Discussion in 'Quest Bureau' started by WillowtheWhisp, May 20, 2012.

1. WillowtheWhisp

WillowtheWhisp Admin admin

3DS Friend Code:
    3239-3393-6898
    Name: Twin Burning Souls

Description:
    Ambushed by a patrol of Moblins, Freeja turns upon her assailants, who find their quarry to be something far less than easy prey. A passing Subrosian, Dogath, falls upon the Moblins with a warlike fury, and together the two make short work of them. But they quickly learn of the impending entry of an armed force into Northern Hyrule; and though the force is small by most standards, it seems that Dogath, and Freeja and her wolves, are all that stand in their way. The two decide to confront them, Freeja seeking to defend the innocent, Dogath seeking his next battle...

Players/Characters:
    WillowtheWhisp: Dogath Hellkite
    Chaos James: Freeja

Reward:

Freeja: Fire Breath + 10 Rupees
    Dogath: Heat Sync + 35?

`Heat Sync
    Technique/Spell - Offensive
    [Fire], [Fist], [Racial], [Subrosian]

Prerequisite: Subrosian Race

P5: 15 rupees
    P4 or W5: 20 rupees
    P3 or W4: 30 rupees
    P2 or W3: 40 rupees
    P1 or W2: 80 rupees

By channeling the natural body heat innate to their race, the Subrosian is able to emit a great amount of heat from any limb upon which they concentrate. Though the process is by no means instant, enough heat is generated from the Subrosian's targeted limb to melt through metals, and light objects on fire by proximity. If the Subrosian wears anything upon the limb that is generating the heat, it will almost certainly catch fire, unless made of incredibly heat resistant material. This, however, does not interfere with its output. While this technique is particularly powerful, it should still be used with caution; the Subrosian draws upon his own heat, concentrating it in a single area. As such, repeated use can result in a rapid loss of body heat, and the Subrosian's subsequent death.

(Pricing taken from Flame Choke. Price still open for debate, though.)
  2. Eevachu

Eevachu Admin admin

I approve of this. :U
  3. Chaos James

Chaos James Bastion of Debauchery vet

3DS Friend Code:
    1521-3083-7405
    Small Addition if I can:

Spark (open)
    `Spark
    Original:Guy, Spell - Utility
    [Fire]

W5: 7 rupees
    W4: 10 rupees
    W3: 15 rupees
    W2: 20 rupees
    W1: 40 rupees

With a snap of the caster's fingers, a small and controlled fire will appear just above their index finger's tip. This flame is akin to candle light, and is completely mundane in all ways other than that it will not burn the caster's hands. The flame will continue to hover above the user's fingertip until it is extinguished, or comes into direct contact with any part of either of the caster's hands, at which point it will vanish behind a soft trail of smoke.

Can I have that added to my Reward please? It'll keep me under 50 rupees still.