Treasure Creation Closed: April

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Ribitta, Mar 24, 2013.

1. Ribitta

Ribitta What would you ask of me? reg

Just to let you guys know, Treasure Creation will be closed from submissions for the month of April. This is to allow us to hopefully work on the LoT2, tweak some things about TC, and work on other projects related to the site. It should be open for the month of May, though.

Thanks!
    Rib
  2. Razgriz

Razgriz Leader of the Revolution reg

:cry: But now I have to wait until May to get my Uber-powered death ray of awesomeness made by the great Goron smiths of old and the cutest Kikwis in existance!
  3. Blonde Panther

Blonde Panther Not always sweet and delicate vet

3DS Friend Code:
    4270-0958-9582
    Will treasures that have been submitted but not yet discussed, be worked on throughout April, or is the entire Treasure Creation subforum locked off for the month?
  4. Ribitta

Ribitta What would you ask of me? reg

Our intention is still to finish all the treasures in TC before April 1. In the event that we don't make it, we'll just wrap it up at the beginning of next month.
  5. Blonde Panther

Blonde Panther Not always sweet and delicate vet

3DS Friend Code:
    4270-0958-9582
    I know enough, then.
  6. Quill

Quill Leaf on the Wind reg

No TC for a month! -dances-

Time to address the monstrosity that is the LoT/LoTII. :tpr:
  7. Razgriz

Razgriz Leader of the Revolution reg

You've stayed your doom for a month, but that just makes your defeat all the more inevitable when treasures flood the streets, spells raze the city and items ensure noone escapes alive... But seriously, you're going to have a hell of a lot of treasures in May.
  8. Quill

Quill Leaf on the Wind reg

Wow, you know, the Library's AWFULLY big. It may take more than one month to get ready :sarcasm:
  9. adad64

adad64 Admin admin

I type fast, and there's always copy/paste :) LoT v2.1.64 ready to have stuff added by all you helpful mods I believe. We should get on skype and figure out how to divvy up the work.