Transmogrification [Final]

Discussion in 'Treasure Creation' started by Quill, Mar 4, 2013.

1. Quill

Quill Leaf on the Wind reg

Name: Transmogrification

P/W/C Type: Power

Appearance: N/A

Description of Function: The caster may transform one common-tier item into another common-tier item.

Limitations: The transformation process takes a few seconds. Does not effect magic-tier items. The mass remains constant.
  2. Ribitta

Ribitta What would you ask of me? reg

Re: Transmogrification

Mass remains constant. That's a pretty big one. Why were you thinking Power? It seems more like a Wisdom based treasure.

Anyway, though. 1/2 for the concept, provided it can be used correctly :V
  3. Quill

Re: Transmogrification

I was thinking I could provide examples- like Guy said, better to provide a few more sentences of clarification then to leave them out and deal with confusion later. As for Power, I was just going off of the Transformation Masks being Power. If you'd rather they be W, then I'm fine with that.

What are you afraid of for the concept?
  4. Quill

Re: Transmogrification [1/2]

Saving some time.

Name: Transmogrification

P/W/C Type: Power

Appearance: N/A

Description of Function: The caster may transform one common-tier item into another common-tier item.

Limitations: The transformation process takes a few seconds. Does not effect magic-tier items. The mass remains constant. The item's size can never be larger than half of the user's. The spell works on a simple level; complex mechanical objects, such as bikes or clocks, would be beyond its capabilities.
  5. WillowtheWhisp

WillowtheWhisp Admin admin

3DS Friend Code:
    3239-3393-6898

Final version looks good, 2/2
  6. Quill

`Transmogrification
    Original: Quill, Technique - Utility
    [Alteration], [Transformation]

W5: 40 rupees
    W4: 55 rupees
    W3: 70 rupees
    W2: 130 rupees
    W1: 175 rupees

The caster may transform one common-tier item into another common-tier item. For example, a sword may turn into a bow, a purse into a dagger, a stick into a piece of paper, a flute into a screwdriver, etc. The transformation process takes a few seconds and does not effect magic-tier items. The mass must remain constant through the entire process, and the item's size can never be larger than half of the user's. The spell can only work on a simple level; complex objects, such as bikes or clocks, are beyond its capabilities.