Toko is sick.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bitoko, Mar 27, 2011.

1. Bitoko

Bitoko The Admiral vet

Yeah, I'm pretty sick. So I probably will not be on much today, or tomorrow, or until I am feeling better (probably wont take too long.) Any characters that are created will need to be looked over by another mod etc...
  2. Guy

Guy Admin admin

Caught my fever, I see. Well, I hope you feel better faster than I did.
  3. WillowtheWhisp

WillowtheWhisp Admin admin

3DS Friend Code:
    3239-3393-6898
  4. Bitoko

Bitoko The Admiral vet

yeah, I expect to be better by tomorrow. What happened is, I ate like LOADS of food yesterday because of a wedding, and well, it hit me this morning.
  5. Bitoko

Bitoko The Admiral vet

Sorry for my absence over the weekend, I've been fairly busy with work and school and it seems like it will stay this way for the next couple of days. I know there is a lot that needs to be done, and I swear I will have it done this week, its just that I will not be on much for the next couple days. Just thought I'd give you all a heads up.
  6. WillowtheWhisp

WillowtheWhisp Admin admin

3DS Friend Code:
    3239-3393-6898
  7. Bitoko

Bitoko The Admiral vet

Update: So things got REALLY hectic this week and my "I swear I'll get it done this week" turned out to be me making a fool of myself. This week is shaping up to be even worse than last. This week is my last full week of school, so I'm going to be absent a lot. However, once school is finished with, I will get back to the storyline of things as well as the classic dungeons. Sorry for the flakyness of late.