To Lay a Trap

Discussion in 'Discussion Threads' started by Velyoukai, Aug 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Velyoukai

Velyoukai Member new

With the temporary cold front along the border between the Plegian and Ylissian forces remaining in effect, both sides' tacticians have begun to plot. While the Ylissian lords gather to unite once more against their common foe, Plegia's tactician, the illusive Rufure, chose to aim for a more divisive goal. To achieve this, Grimleal, Plegian soldiers, and mercenaries all have been called to gather in a small fishing village along the Plegian-Ylissian southern coast.

Nice and simple RP for some Plegians and mercenaries interested in doing some Plegian things. The RP itself will mostly involve travelling by night and making camp by day for a few days, but other than that, nothing too out of the Fire Emblem ordinary should arise.

This is a Regular RP, which will involve combat and social time, and will cause a change in the events of the Ylissian-Plegian conflict. If you're a Plegian, or a mercenary willing to do some certainly pro-Plegian work, feel free to apply. I'll be taking about 3-4 other people along with this.

Cast List - Closed
  2. Fcgfyv

Fcgfyv Knight of Mind reg

Baron Quickveil would be up to the task; he's only aligned to any side that pays him, and only for whatever he's being paid for. :P
  3. [v]

[v] Member new

Yeah, why not. :3

Since it's Plegian thing, I guess I'll go with Lilithe.
  4. Velyoukai

Velyoukai Member new

Both of you're in, and I should have another two coming in within a day or two. I'll have the RP up once I"m sure who all is in.

Thanks for your patience~
  5. Squishy

Squishy tl;dr this is all, still, toko's fault admin

I don't know if you guys can use a thief? I'd be happy to tag along with Emilia c:
  6. Knight_of_G

Knight_of_G Member reg

I'll apply with Alaine and her subordinate Verana (a wyvern rider).
  7. Velyoukai

Velyoukai Member new

I'm a dangerous sort of guy, so I'll take a dangerous sort of direction. Emilia and Alaine(+1) are in, and with the other two I have in the background, that brings us to 7(+1).

That's the perfect number for this important little mission! So for now, I'll cut the sign-ups closed and get to work on the actual thread itself. Everybody who applied so far is in, as well as the two ~mystery~ players who know who they are.
  8. Velyoukai

Velyoukai Member new

9. Knight_of_G

Knight_of_G Member reg

Er... so, who are we waiting on?
  10. Velyoukai

Velyoukai Member new

Just Darth-u and any other merc-types that want/need to confirm participation. We'll be proceeding in about another day/my Tuesday no matter what, though.
  11. Velyoukai

Velyoukai Member new

Will be advancing us either tomorrow night or Saturday.
  12. Darth_Slaverus

Darth_Slaverus Member vet

If I'm being waited upon, feel free to skip me this round.
  13. Fcgfyv

Fcgfyv Knight of Mind reg

No, it's just that when we were told that we would advance either on Friday or Saturday, it never happened. o.0
  14. Velyoukai

Velyoukai Member new

Sorry for the big wait; still finishing some stuff up and working on the post itself.
  15. Darth_Slaverus

Darth_Slaverus Member vet

Apologies for the delay, school started this week. Will do my best to post tomorrow.
  16. Velyoukai

Velyoukai Member new

Thanks, Darth.

Also, ladies and gentlemen: -fucking Borderlands 2-. It's an addiction.

And updated post~ Go get that ambush, folks~
  17. Nekirom

Nekirom New Member new

I might be giving us more Risen, or we might be almost done with this skirmish~ Tune in to find out, also this was a test for Squish on sub-accounts.
  18. [v]

[v] Member new

Sorry for late in replying, but I'm pretty much back.
  19. Knight_of_G

Knight_of_G Member reg

Speaking of late in replying, Anyone else gonna post, or can we call this thing dead?
  20. Blonde Panther

Blonde Panther Not always sweet and delicate vet

3DS Friend Code:
    4270-0958-9582
    Despite this thread having been submitted for grading, I'm going to hold off on doing so until after mid-terms for various reasons. If you wish to continue the thread, do so and I will consider the submission null.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.