To Anyone Interested: Scouring the Catacombs

Discussion in 'Role Play Discussion' started by Idarian, Jul 22, 2011.

1. Idarian

Idarian Imperator of Known Space reg

Click for Quest

I have an open quest about to begin, featuring Damien confronting the first of what I hope will be several attempted returns by his father, who you can see in Damien's backstory. This thread does not necessarily need more RPers, I figure it just might be more entertaining and interesting if one or two characters joined. Until Damien and any potential companions reach the objective location in the Lost Woods, you may meet up with my character at any point on his path of travel, though, ideally, you would want to meet me before I enter the Lost Woods, unless you can navigate the Lost Woods by yourself, then you may meet me literally at any point until I reach the destination. At that point, I will be closing the quest to any newcomers.

If you are interested, say so here and tell me what rewards your character will be getting so I can add them to my post in the Quest Bureau.

I will wait for a day to begin the quest, in the mean time having Damien prepare to set out form Nabooru looking for a sense of direction etc. Once the quest begins, as I said, you may meet with me at any point between Nabooru and the Lost Woods.