Thunderclap [Final]

Discussion in 'Treasure Creation' started by WillowtheWhisp, Mar 1, 2013.

1. WillowtheWhisp

WillowtheWhisp Admin admin

3DS Friend Code:
    3239-3393-6898
    Name: Thunderclap
    P/W/C Type: Power
    Appearance: The user of this technique winds both arms back, and brings their palms together in a forceful clap. A concussive blast of force emanates from between their hands, pushing back and stunning anything in the nearby vicinity. This explosive force is colorless in appearance, as it does not generate heat, etc., merely pure physical force.
    Description of Function: As is to be expected of the name, this treasure generates an explosion not unlike that of a clap of thunder, which will stun and knockback creatures nearby the source, within ten or fifteen feet. It should be noted that since this is a create amount of physical/vibrational force, it generates a good deal of sound as well, which will damage to cochlea of those caught in the radius, affecting balance, etc., hence their being stunned/temporarily disoriented.
    Limitations: Thunderclap puts significant strain on the user. While they are exempt from most of the concussive blast itself, they will still be disoriented by the great amount of noise generated, also damaging their own cochlea. Thunderclap also does not form a complete circle/dome around the user, due to their own body covering part of the blast. This means that creatures or objects directly behind them will be unaffected.
  2. Ribitta

Ribitta What would you ask of me? reg

Re: Thunderclap

Seems fine with me. This may need a hard-cooldown, even if it's brief, but besides that I'm fine with that. I wonder if you could this accidentally while applauding someone. [1/2]
  3. Rising Dragon

Rising Dragon Goat Herder reg

Re: Thunderclap [1/2]

Sounds fine to me as well. [2/2]
  4. Quill

Quill Leaf on the Wind reg

Re: Thunderclap [2/2]

Does this cover everything, Will?

5. WillowtheWhisp

WillowtheWhisp Admin admin

3DS Friend Code:
    3239-3393-6898