Thunder Breath

Discussion in 'Treasure Creation' started by Ultra5, Feb 1, 2013.

1. Ultra5

Ultra5 Top hat Goomy reg

3DS Friend Code:
    1891-1711-9337
    I remember seeing this treasure on the LoT2 for the few days that it was up. I figured that I would try to see if I could get it in the LoT since it was planned at least to be a treasure.

Name: Thunder Breath
    P/W/C Type: I think it was either P or W
    Appearance: The air exhaled is visible, resembling a slightly yellow mist with small cracks of electricity running through it.
    Description of Function: After taking a very deep breath, the user exhales not mere air, but an electrically-charged gas. The gas produced is capable of dealing extensive shock damage, and electrocuting and stunning targets momentarily.
    Limitations: The gas travel out as far as the user's breath could normally be felt, and last as long as the user would normally be able to blow.

Description from the LoT2 version (open)
    After taking a very deep breath, the user exhales not mere air, but an electrically-charged gas, which can travel out as far as the user's breath could normally be felt, and last as long as the user would normally be able to blow. The gas produced is capable of dealing extensive shock damage, and electrocuting and stunning targets momentarily.
  2. Quill

Quill Leaf on the Wind reg

Looks good to me. Probably Power, although I'm open to others. Thank you for the bit about "as far as the user's breath can normally be felt;" such a short range justifies the strength of the move. [1/2]
  3. Bitoko

Bitoko The Admiral vet

Lol, the description sounds so nasty. A yellow mist breath XD what did you eat to create that. I could get all technical and say that it should diminish (spreads and therefore grows weaker with distance) as it travels with the inverse square law just as real breath would however that's not necessary.

I approve. [2/2]
  4. Quill

How's dat?

`Thunder Breath
    Original: Lucario, Technique/Spell - Offense
    [Electric], [Disable]

P5: 30 rupees
    P4 or W5: 40 rupees
    P3 or W4: 60 rupees
    P2 or W3: 80 rupees
    P1 or W2: 160 rupees

After taking a very deep breath, the caster may exhale electrically-charged gas, which is capable of both dealing extensive shock damage and electrocuting targets, momentarily stunning them. This yellow gas is visible and crackling with electricity, and it can travel as far out as the caster's breath can normally be felt. It lasts only for as long as the caster would normally be able to blow.
  5. Ultra5

Ultra5 Top hat Goomy reg

3DS Friend Code:
    1891-1711-9337
    Looks cool to me, but didn't you put Original: U5 on my other treasure Vampiric Touch? Consistency Quill, consistency. :haa:
    -Ultra5
  6. Quill

*goes and changes all the others to match*

Juuuust making sure people actually read these :P
    I'll fix it when I get to a computer later.
  7. Rising Dragon

Rising Dragon Goat Herder reg

Make sure to use the submitter's actual screen name, Quill, and not your nickname for them. :V
  8. Quill

You mean they have other names? :O

`Thunder Breath
    Original: Ultra5, Technique/Spell - Offense
    [Electric], [Disable]

P5: 30 rupees
    P4 or W5: 40 rupees
    P3 or W4: 60 rupees
    P2 or W3: 80 rupees
    P1 or W2: 160 rupees

After taking a very deep breath, the caster may exhale electrically-charged gas, which is capable of both dealing extensive shock damage and electrocuting targets, momentarily stunning them. This yellow gas is visible and crackling with electricity, and it can travel as far out as the caster's breath can normally be felt. It lasts only for as long as the caster would normally be able to blow.