Those moments....

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Miss Kaguya, Jun 5, 2013.

1. Miss Kaguya

Miss Kaguya Member new

Ah yes those moments in life where you gawk and even amazed why you witness such stupidity. You even wonder still in the shower or eating a sandwich. Those moments why it even happen and if someone above is testing you. Yes I'm talking about those "What the Heck moments", I can still remember one event that sort of change my views about people who drive cars.

It happen in the morning after it was my time to talk the trash outside in the garbage container. Just when I open the door to go to outside these Mexican guys shouted something to me in Spanish, laugh, and then high tailed away. It was not even funny, not funny one bit I just stared at the road for a while wondering why in the world they would do that. :horror:

Also in Mexico when my sister and I went to walk around the stores this crazy lady and spank my sister in the back and left laughing. Yeah I didn't why in the world that lady would do such a thing, well the folks around that area told us that she isn't right in the head and mistaken my sister for one of her friends. What I just witness in Mexico, I learned that there are some crazy people out there. O.o

Did you guys had any heck moments in your life?
  2. spark

spark New Member new

I think most of my WTF moments come from my customers. (I'm self employed, I sew things, especially stuffed animals, for a living.)

I had one person who wanted a custom stuffed animal of her character send me a VERY explicit, x-rated picture as a reference for what the character looked like. When I said I really didn't need to see that, she told me that she had a G-rated version but she only sent that one when somebody asked her to. But... how could I ask her to when she was the one who contacted me first? It was really kind of insane.
  3. Ultra5

Ultra5 Top hat Goomy reg

3DS Friend Code:
    1891-1711-9337
    I think my biggest WTF moment happened on accident. I was at a friend's house helping with some yard work (Trimming trees and painting the house red). Well I was painting the house and went in to get a drink. My friend was trying to use a machete to cut a few limbs of a tree from the roof (A WTF thing in and of itself). He fell off the roof into the pan of red paint. The machete stabbed into the ground right next to him (Or so he said I think he was just fucking with me). I come out of the house to what appeared to be my friend skewered and dead. Naturally I started flipping shit when he jumps up yelling surprise. I nearly died of a heart attack.