The Weeds of Preparation [Finished-Needs Grading]

Discussion in 'Quest Bureau' started by Ribitta, Aug 13, 2012.

1. Ribitta

Ribitta What would you ask of me? reg

Name: The Weeds of Preparation

Description: Preparing for a longer journey into the East, Orup Mepple is leaving the Western Caves to go gather supplies for his larger journey. Perhaps fate will guide him to cross paths with another and lead him into something unexpected.

Players/Characters:
    Ribitta – Orup Mepple
    Razgriz – Venenum Amplexus

Reward:
    Orup: Alchemy Level 7 (70 = 50 (quest) + 20 (reserve))

+ 30 rupees for Profession Bonus

Ven: Alchemy level (30 or 40 rupees depending when the other quest finishes) + remaining rupees, calculated at the end.
  2. Razgriz

Razgriz Leader of the Revolution reg

Re: The Weeds of Preparation [Awaiting Approval]

I'll be getting "Professional" first for the forty, than using the profession money and the left-over quest rupees to get the profession lvl. Other than that, looks good
  3. Ribitta

Updated the rewards with Professional being removed.
  4. Eevachu

Eevachu Admin admin

Sure, approved
  5. Ribitta

Re: The Weeds of Preparation [In Progress]

After some delay, this thread is finished. R.D. popped in at the end on my request because things got somewhat out of control, and I honestly didn't know if my character could survive the rest of it on his own. He's not looking for a quest reward, though.

Link is here viewtopic.php?f=54&t=1079
  6. Quill

Quill Leaf on the Wind reg

Raz, you never stated your final rewards. Remember that any leftover rupees need to be RP'd in.
  7. Quill

Quill Leaf on the Wind reg

This thread was... interesting. Yea. Good idea, bring RD in. I agree; I don't think your characters would have survived without either him or an implausible plot twist.

Rib, you're all set. Claim your rewards and move on from this thread. Congratulations, you finished!

RD, thanks for stepping in. You said you don't want a reward, so here's a virtual cookie for your help.

Raz, you're going to need to post a few more times and claim your rewards. Sorry, but you're not done.

This thread, and therefore its QB thread, will stay in the incompleted forums until Raz is finished.