The Perplexing Petrification

Discussion in 'Quest Bureau' started by Quill, Aug 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Quill

Quill Leaf on the Wind reg

Description

- Over the last couple of weeks, there have been stone statues cropping up all around Hyrule Castle Town. The statues are incredibly lifelike, however any notion that they were the innocent work of a budding artist was immediately dispelled when people examined the statues' faces. All of them bore the same expression- terror. It was quickly discovered that the statues were petrified townsfolk, somehow transmuted into solid stone. While the families of the stricken wept, a force was gathered. This response force consisted of mages and warriors alike, and they quickly tracked down the culprit. The wizard responsible for the petrification spells was apprehended; however, he consistently refused to divulge any information on the magic used on the townsfolk. Without that knowledge, the Hylian magic-users have been unable to produce a sufficient counter-curse. Marcus and Terrel have both seen the fliers posted around the city and have decided to research a cure which exists only in the natural world, not the world of musty tomes and forgotten lore.

Players Involved

Quill as Marcus. His character will receive the first level of Alchemy.

Terrel as Terrel. Her character will receive the Song of Storms, as well as the remaining 20 rupees.
  2. Ribitta

Ribitta What would you ask of me? reg

Looks good, have fun.
  3. Quill

Edited Marth's rewards.
  4. Terrel

Terrel Oracle of Secrets reg

((With Quill's invitation, Terrel will be joining. She aims her efforts here at discovering the notes to the rumored Song of Storms for 30 rupees.))
  5. Quill

So, ya, I'm still not sure if Marth'll be joining up on this. Terrel, you can make the first post, unless you'd rather otherwise. We'll go on as if Marth's not coming, but if you still want to join, Marth, you're always welcome.

Let the party begin!
  6. Quill

Marth has not joined us. I have edited the original post accordingly. I have also changed Marcus' rewards.
  7. Terrel

Terrel Oracle of Secrets reg

((This thread is now complete and ready for grading :> ))
  8. Quill

9. Rising Dragon

Rising Dragon Goat Herder reg

Pretty nice read, got a bit emotional there at the end. Have fun with the rewards, kids.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.