The Kingdom of Fabulosity!

Discussion in 'Sandbox Role Plays' started by Eternis, Jun 3, 2013.

1. Eternis

Eternis Page of Time reg

Hello, our Subjects!
    As two of you already know, and as most of you don't, We have recently been crowned the King of Fabulosity.
    This kingdom is incredibly immodest, as befits the holder of everything that is FABULOUS!
    We beckon you all to join us in this adventure of political intrigue, and, who knows? There may be an Earldom in it for you.
    Established Personas:
    Eternis: Current King of Fabulosity, Green Cycle.
    Ultra5: God of Fabulousness. (Could've sworn he was in here before...)
    Squishy: Lady Squishy of Squishdom.
    Double_r111: Baron Double of Pink, Knight of Fashion.
    Quill: Earl Quill of Fancy-Pantsdom, Where the Fancyiest Reside (Capital City/Region)
    Clooby: High Priest Clooby, Follower of Ultra5, Master of Arms and related Limbs in our Royal Navy-Blue
    EĆ©vachu: Master of the Monochrome, Monochrome being a neighbouring country on excellent diplomatic terms with Fabulosity.
    SempaiPancake: Court Noble (currently unknown title), offered the seat of Prince Consort at Our noble side.
    Note: There are as many realms to the land of Fabulosity as there are fashions. As such , there are MANY noble titles to be had.
    Additional note: Again, this is the kingdom of FABULOSITY. A king of such may have as many consorts as he desires, and may even take a queen as he wishes.
    Positions are Open! :sarcasm:
  2. Double_r111

Double_r111 Espeon reg

The people who weren't in the Cbox at the time this happened are probably really confused about why they're on this list XD
  3. Quill

Quill Leaf on the Wind reg

Just a smidge, lol. If you could explain thought processes, it'd make for an interesting read XD

Of course, we'll all have to swear oaths of non-offended-iality. :P
  4. Double_r111

Double_r111 Espeon reg

Okay Quill. So, the basic idea was we were talking about the name colors earlier, and a little mini RP thingy started in the Cbox between Eternis, Squishy, and myself. We ended up assigning roles to people and we decided this idea actually could make for an interesting RP, so Eternis decided to post it here. Quill, as you can see, we decided you were the Earl of Fancy-Pantsdom (most of these roles were decided by name color if you didn't realize before). Ultra5, who SOMEONE forgot to mention in this post *Glares at Eternis* is the god of fabulosity due to his rainbow colored name. You can see the rest of the roles we gave people here.

If anyone else wants to join go ahead and say what role you might like, or just say that you're interested and we can help come up with a role. Obviously the people we chose in the Cbox aren't required to participate in anything by any means, but it would be awesome if they did.
  5. Squishy

Squishy tl;dr this is all, still, toko's fault admin

Of course we'll all be vying for the title of most-fabulous :sarcasm:
  6. Ultra5

Ultra5 Top hat Goomy reg

3DS Friend Code:
    1891-1711-9337
    I'm a god?
  7. Eternis

Eternis Page of Time reg

Indeed you are.
  8. Ultra5

Ultra5 Top hat Goomy reg

3DS Friend Code:
    1891-1711-9337
    Virgin sacrifices. And by that I mean bring me your live hot virgin women. :haa:
  9. Eternis

Eternis Page of Time reg

We rule over the kingdom of fabulosity.
    Do you really think We could find a virgin of suitable age if We WANTED to?
    Although We could imagine one remaining pure simply for Your Fabulousness' sake...
    We shall get back to you on that, O Great Lord of the Fabulous.
  10. Ultra5

Ultra5 Top hat Goomy reg

3DS Friend Code:
    1891-1711-9337
    I wasn't honestly expecting any. Just a little Divine Comedy from me. :haa: Although if you find anything I might be able to take a look. :haa:
  11. Eternis

Eternis Page of Time reg

Anyway, We shall now BEGIN!
    The Kingdom Of Fabulosity Is OPEN!
    "Welcome, subjects, one and all. This inaugural feast Our cooks have prepared is looking splendiferous."
    The King of Fabulosity calls out to the room; "Let the entertainment begin!" with a nod to Lady Squishy, he continues, "I believe that your fun and games were first, Lady Squishy?"
  12. Ultra5

Ultra5 Top hat Goomy reg

3DS Friend Code:
    1891-1711-9337
    A booming voice sounds throughout everywhere. "Mortals, I am Ultra5, GOD OF FABULOUSNESS! Heed my words. EVERYONE WEARS BACON AS CLOTHING! NOW! Thank you and have a fabulous day. And save me some ice cream."
  13. Eternis

Eternis Page of Time reg

The king, sitting shocked in his seat, quickly recovers and summons his cooks.
    "You heard the god! Prepare some bacon clothing for us, and go to the royal tailor for ideas."
    Alarmingly quickly, bacon clothing is prepared for those present.
    "On with the show!"
  14. Double_r111

Double_r111 Espeon reg

Baron Double barges through the doors of the castle, with the pink knights behind him.

"Sorry I'm late guys! We got into a skirmish with some rebellious, unfabulous greys! We dealt with them thou-" Suddenly he stops as the delicious aroma of bacon reaches his nostrils. Then he actually looks around for the first time. Everyone was wearing garbs of bacon!

"Bacon clothes, eh? I didn't realize this years party was bacon themed. Nobody ever tells an old baron like me anything!" Double exclaims, letting out a hearty laugh.
  15. Quill

Quill Leaf on the Wind reg

"It isn't," Earl Quill sniffed. His bacon was, of course, comprised of only the highest quality meat products. Completely grass-fed, you know, with no unnatural fillers, hormones, or chemicals to taint the strips draped around his magnificent body. "The god of fabulousness paid us a visit and decided that our clothing wasn't quite up-to-snuff."

The Earl of Fancy-Pantsdom carefully measured and cut a small piece from his sizzling steak, gracefully lifting the perfect square up to his mouth and chewing slowly. When he had finished, he dabbed the corners of his mouth with the fine blue napkin he was using as a bib. "Too bad that you were late, though- the god really was a sight to see."