The Grand commotion

Discussion in 'Quest Bureau' started by Tsubori, Feb 24, 2013.

1. Tsubori

Tsubori Hunter of Beacon vet

With the grand opening of a museum to the war in Hyrule Castle Town, it seems like a night of fun and food awaits everyone, with an extravagant party planned by the man who funded the museum. This party is to be complete with master chefs, amazing displays, and a small orchestra of people all to eager to entertain people for the night. 

But with an event like this, surely something will go awry. And then there are the rumors of the Hylian warmaster's ghost wandering the halls of the building. Well, in any case, it's sure to be an interesting night.

(As this will be a fairly big RP, I'll be having three characters in this, with two of them more for guiding the plot than anything.)

Harena Tenebris (Tsubori) - Dark Affinity.
    Masaro Otak (Tsubori) - Ten rupees.
    Tour the Blackheart (Sypherion) - Fifty rupees.

I have no idea how many people I want, so just sign up if you want to try this out. And to the mods, I believe I've talked over this RP with both Quill and Rib as to what the RP entails. 
  2. Sypherion

Sypherion New Member new

Tour the BlackHeart will be in attendance of this party. Lets see how the party goes now
  3. Quill

Quill Leaf on the Wind reg

I have no knowledge of this, and Ribs doesn't seem to either. :U

Still, what's posted seems fine. I'll hold off on an actual acceptance until I can go over your rewards, though. Syph, will you be getting anything, or will Tour just receive the automatic 50r reward?

Sounds like a fun party to be at- a ghost, a lunatic, and a traitor, all in the same place! I pity the poor NPCs XD
  4. Tsubori

Poor NPCs indeed. Most of them have TsuNPCitis, something I was infamous for on FEP. And I do want to wait until I have at least two more people. Additionally, I don't much want to have half the characters be mine, so I'll be removing one of my characters.
  5. Sypherion

Sypherion New Member new

I guess the 50r will do... Tour is after more than tangible treasure... Allies are a valuable resource in their own right :)
  6. Sypherion

Sypherion New Member new

Well? Are we a go?
  7. Quill

Syph, sounds good. Just remember that there are non-tangible treasures, such as abilities and battle skills.

Tsu, edit your original post with what characters you'll be using and their rewards, as well as Syph's character and his rewards, and post so I know. That should be it.
  8. Tsubori

Okay, edited everything in, I just want at least one more person... I'd rather not have over half of the characters in this RP. I'll start asking around to see if anyone else wants in.
  9. Quill

Your rewards check out. You two are set to go; we'll deal with another person if/when it happens.
  10. Sypherion

Sypherion New Member new

hey... where is the opening post? lol
  11. Tsubori

Gah, couldn't get anyone else. Oh well, I'll get the opening post up this weekend, sorry for the delay.
  12. Tsubori

viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1604

Okay, here it is, sorry about the delay. I'll keep trying to fork someone into the RP though, but we can at least start.
  13. WillowtheWhisp

WillowtheWhisp Admin admin

3DS Friend Code:
    3239-3393-6898
    I will, uh, sign Dogath Helkite up for this :V
  14. Tsubori

I take it he'll be in among the guests?
  15. WillowtheWhisp

WillowtheWhisp Admin admin

3DS Friend Code:
    3239-3393-6898
    Yeah. I'll figure out a reward for him eventually, but for now, it's undecided.
  16. Tsubori

Okay. Feel free to post anytime you want then :D
  17. Knight_of_G

Knight_of_G Member reg

Could you use one more?
  18. Tsubori

Most certainly. Who we adding and which group is he a part of?
  19. Ultra5

Ultra5 Top hat Goomy reg

3DS Friend Code:
    1891-1711-9337
    Hm. Well since it's a museum about the war who better to show up than a vet of the war eh? I'd like to sign Jacob up if that is alright.

If it is then I need to get Jacob a new suit. :haa: Also just rupees for right now if he can join that is.
  20. Tsubori

Fine by me. Both you and G can post whenever, but I just need to know who G is using, and the reward he wants.