The Forgotten Races

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Kienamaru, Apr 18, 2013.

1. Kienamaru

Kienamaru New Member new

I did some searching and stuff for a fan game i planned on making. And I saw some races and things that weren't mentioned here and could give the site a little more depth.

Terminan Hylians- as the term terminan is too broad and would encompass terminan zora and gorons as well... Terminan Hylians are similar to hylians but instead of being skilled with magic they specialize in technology as the land that they hail from is much more advanced.
    Recommended Racial Ability- crafting

Sheikah- similar to Hylians in most ways, however they always have red eyes and lightly colored hair, be it white or any shade of blonde.

Twili- Black and white humanoids descended from powerful dark sorcerers. They can be very short or tall with limbs varying in length.
    Recommended Racial Abilities- warping and telekinesis

Humans- it was mentioned in Skyward Sword and WW sort of.. that Hylians and humans aren't the same. Even though the only difference is in their ears.
  2. WillowtheWhisp

WillowtheWhisp Admin admin

3DS Friend Code:
    3239-3393-6898
    There are several reasons why these races weren't included.

Terminian Hylians: As the Hyrule Castle Universe is separate from the canon universe, "Termina" doesn't (yet) officially exist. That said, the Map only represents a small portion of the world as a whole, so Termina, Holodrum, and Labrynna can potentially exist, and may appear in the future.

Sheikah: Sheikah are widely considered an extinct race, so they were not included in the character races available.

Twili: In much the same way as the Sheikah were not included, the Twili are also unavailable. There has been discussion before about making it a race available to use, but as of yet, no decision has been made.

Humans: Hylians, Gerudo, and "round-eared" Hylians (Humans) are all sub-types of Human. Reference
  3. Kienamaru

Kienamaru New Member new