The capabilities of the links. Medieval Era.

Discussion in 'Role Play Discussion' started by TheSnoiper, Dec 19, 2014.

1. TheSnoiper

TheSnoiper The Ever-loving Question Mark new

[This is all based on the idea that I have detailed on my profile page! :D]

As said in the title, this will be the list and descriptions of a link's capabilities, equipment, and characteristics in their respectful era of time.

Equipment:
    The common link in this era of time will mostly hold all of what would be seen in the Medieval period of time. Swords, axes, shields, maces, pole-arms, and all of the other sorts, maybe even gunpowder and would potentially make use of knights as well.

They would also wear armor and take control of medieval siege weapons. What I would imagine them wearing would be the Kettle Hat and other related helmets, as well as the usual chain-mail, along with the cotton-sewn clothes that they would be wearing under it, their Coat of Arms symbolizing their factions as it should.

Strategies:
    Since they are commonly affiliated with armies and factions, most, if not all, will fight in groups, taking advantage of numbers and using strategies that would give them the upperhand. The strategies are, but not limited to, Shield Walls, Flanking, and Guerrilla Warfare. Other common acts of defense and offense in a battle would be Arrow Barrages, Charging, Phalanx, and among other things. But what gives them the upperhand if confronted by a single, or very few, group of people (specific scenario), they can use their numbers to eventually overwhelm their opponents.

Physical Features:
    Since the 'link' are mostly based on Wind Waker's version of Link, they would obviously be quite frail, their damage threshold pretty low up to the point that a strong strike of most weapons should bring one down in a second. They are definitely not cut out for 1v1s, however, due to their small size, they could potentially pose a threat with their agility, although this could even be wiped out if the link in question was wearing something heavy or using heavy weapons.

This would also be for the rest of the links in their other eras of time.

--------------

This is about it! If you'd like, comment and tell me what you think of this idea :) I honestly didn't know where to post this and so if I posted it in the wrong spot, please do tell!

But other than that, just comment and tell meh what you think x) If you have any question, just ask :)

This is more of a list-thing rather than a thread-starter so I post this with immense nervousness! D: