The Caged Crow

Discussion in 'Quest Bureau' started by Quill, Aug 22, 2012.

1. Quill

Quill Leaf on the Wind reg

Description

- Harry and Loft, now in possession of a seaworthy vessel, set out a course for Windfall. However, the Goddesses have other plans, and soon the group will find themselves torn off-course by an inescapable and vicious riptide. Only one thing will be visible, asides from shining blue water and cloudless skies. A fluttering flag, bearing the symbol of the Forsaken Fortress, set firmly into the mast of what was unmistakeably a pirate ship.

People Involved

- Quill as Loft (Bunny Hood, -25 r)
    - Lucario as Harry (Cannon, 40 r)
    - Double as Dustin (50 r)
    - UnnamedDude as Garvan (50 r)

Registration is Closed
  2. Double_r111

Double_r111 Espeon reg

Dustin will take the 50 rupees as a reward.
  3. UnnamedDude

UnnamedDude Lighting up the Fire in the Night vet

3DS Friend Code:
    2981-6385-7964
    I shall be using Garvan, and giving him Rupees. :tpr:
  4. Ultra5

Ultra5 Top hat Goomy reg

3DS Friend Code:
    1891-1711-9337
    Harry shall be getting a Cannon for his ship at -10 rupees.
  5. Quill

Loft will be taking the Gnat Hat for 60 rupees, meaning that he'll draw 10 from his reserves.
  6. Ribitta

Ribitta What would you ask of me? reg

Approved, but if you could edit in the rewards to the original post that would be sweet. Have fun!
  7. Quill

Alright, so this thread is currently located in the NH forum. However, since the vast majority (essentially everything except the characters getting on the boat) takes place in the Eastern Sea, I relocated it there.
  8. Quill

After two months of inactivity on the others' part, I decided to end the thread. I brought my own personal arc to a close, but if they ever wish to claim their rewards they can PM a Mod to move the thread out of the Completed Eastern Sea sub forum (if this gets passed). I would like my part to be graded, please.

Loft has earned the Bunny Hood with his PWC score of 2/2/5, meaning that he spent all 50 of his quest rupees and expended an additional 25 of his personal rupees in order to meet the 75r C5 price.

viewtopic.php?f=122&t=1125
  9. Ribitta

Ribitta What would you ask of me? reg

As the only one finishing this thread, Loft's reward is approved. The rest of you will have to RP the remainder of the thread out if you want to get vast riches and such.

Anyway, will leave this in limbo for a little while longer, maybe until we do some official spring cleaning.