The Archives

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Quill, Jun 8, 2012.

1. Quill

Quill Leaf on the Wind reg

The Archives are a mess. I don't like the labels on each of the Archives sub-forums; they say that, for example, all Classic Dungeon threads should be moved to the Classic Dungeon sub-forum, regardless of whether or not they were completed. I think that it is much, much better to have only the completed Classic Dungeon threads (again, as an example) be moved to the Classic Dungeon sub-forum. Any unfinished, dead, or very inactive Classic Dungeon threads would be dumped into the Dead sub-forum of the Archives, along with dead arena fights, main RP's, and whatever else would go in there.

In summary, I want only completed threads to go in their specialized sections; Arena, Dungeon, or Main RP. Any incomplete threads would be moved to the Dead Archives sub-forum.

Thoughts?
  2. Quill

And by "thoughts," I mean "do I have permission from either Toko, Will, or Eev to do this, and if so, can Toko please change the descriptions on the Archive sub-forums." :tpr:
  3. WillowtheWhisp

WillowtheWhisp Admin admin

3DS Friend Code:
    3239-3393-6898
    Seems logical. I made the necessary changes myself, to the subforum descriptions, etc.
  4. Quill

Thank you, Will. I'll start moving all the threads to their proper places, then.
  5. Quill

Apparently, my notion that an extremely organized Archives system, complete with "Classic Dungeon Dead" and "Classic Dungeon Complete" sub-sub forums, would be rejected was incorrect. Thankfully. Guy's taking care of it, so apparently I'm not to interfere. So, that's that settled. Thanks anyway, Will.