Summon: Floormaster

Discussion in 'Treasure Creation' started by Quill, Feb 6, 2013.

1. Quill

Quill Leaf on the Wind reg

Name: Summon: Floormaster

P/W/C Type: Wisdom

Appearance: A dark, seemingly bottomless swirl of shadows.

Description of Function: The caster may summon a Floormaster by touching the place he wishes it to lie in wait. The Floormaster will attempt to grab anyone who comes too close to its vortex, and if it is successful, the territorial hand will immediately drag them down into it, ejecting them from whatever complex it was summoned in. If this spell is cast outside, a victim will be deposited a good distance away from the summoning point. After it has ejected its victim, the Floormaster will return to its place to wait for another intruder. If the caster has Specialty: Conjuration, he may instruct the Floormaster to ignore certain people.

Limitation: Only one Floormaster may be summoned at a time. The caster may only reuse this spell after exiting the complex in which it was cast. If it was cast outdoors, about an hour needs to have passed before a second casting. Any newly summoned Floormaster will supersede the existing one.
  2. Ribitta

Ribitta What would you ask of me? reg

Putting one in front of my door.

1/2
  3. Rising Dragon

Rising Dragon Goat Herder reg

Approved. [2/2]
  4. Quill

Quill Leaf on the Wind reg

Canonical or Original? Before someone asks, I gave it the [Trap] field because this is basically the equivalent of putting a launch pad somewhere; the Floormaster can only do something if someone walks into it.

`Summon: Floormaster
    Original: Quill, Spell - Utility
    [Conjuration], [Travel], [Trap]

W5: 30 rupees
    W4: 40 rupees
    W3: 55 rupees
    W2: 75 rupees
    W1: 100 rupees

The caster may summon a single Floormaster by touching the place he wishes it to lie in wait. The Floormaster will attempt to grab anyone who comes too close to its vortex, a dark, seemingly bottomless swirl of shadows, and if it is successful, the territorial hand will immediately drag them down into it, ejecting them from whatever complex it was summoned in. If this spell is cast outside, a victim will be deposited a good distance away from the summoning point. After it has ejected its victim, the Floormaster will return to its place to wait for another intruder. If the caster has Specialty: Conjuration, he may instruct the Floormaster to ignore certain people. Only one Floormaster may be summoned at a time. The caster may only reuse this spell after exiting the complex in which it was cast. If it was cast outdoors, about an hour needs to have passed before a second casting. Any newly summoned Floormaster will supersede the existing one.
  5. Ribitta

Ribitta What would you ask of me? reg

Finished