Summon: Cucco

Discussion in 'Treasure Creation' started by Quill, Feb 1, 2013.

1. Quill

Quill Leaf on the Wind reg

Name: Summon: Cucco

P/W/C Type: Wisdom

Appearance: n/a

Description of Function: The caster may summon a single, regular cucco. This cucco obeys orders just as much as a standard cucco and will show no preferential treatment to its caster. If attacked, this cucco will screech and instantly call to its aid a furious flock of infamous fowl which will promptly attempt to peck the offender to shreds. The caster may pay an additional 10 rupees for the ability to summon another cucco; however, this maxes out at five total.

Limitations: The caster may choose to dispel his summoned cucco at any point in time; however, the flock of fowl will not cease attacking if the summoned cucco disappears. If this spell is cast past the caster's summoning limit, the newly summoned cucco will supersede the oldest.
  2. Ribitta

Ribitta What would you ask of me? reg

While pretty amusing, I think this falls under the same category as to why Bacon Supply is not a feasible treasure. Seeing as summoning this creature does not change its disposition at all, simply running into a cucco in an RP seems completely reasonable, given the fact that they seem to show up in the most random places. It's just not significant enough to add to the LoT index, and the places where it might be significant are kind of terrifying, like summoning a cucco between your sword and my shield.