Summer Departure

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Quill, Jun 24, 2013.

1. Quill

Quill Leaf on the Wind reg

I know, this is becoming a habit XD

If you weren't already aware, I'm going to be leaving for the summer. I'll be back at around the beginning of September, but until then, I won't be online. At all. The USAFA requires all incoming cadets to go through a summer of BCT, and there won't be much time to RP or Mod in between doing pushups and crying, lol.

Unfortunately, my departure leaves more than a few RP threads hanging. If you're one of the afflicted, please feel free to move on with your characters; I don't want you to think that you have to wait all summer long to use them again. We can see about finishing those threads in September, ya? c:

The site's undergoing some changes at the moment, and I'm excited (and a little scared) to see what HC'll be like come the new school year. The new forum software looks gorgeous so far, and that's probably just the beginning of what's going to come. Because I'm a massive Harry Potter nerd, I feel the need to quote Dolores Umbridge (yes, you read that right) right about now:

I hope you all have a really fun summer, and I hope the site doesn't fall into ridiculous drama. Remember, we're here to have fun and enjoy Roleplaying and Discussing Zelda with fellow fans, not to argue over itty-bitty details. I'll see you all later! Ciao! :whee:
  2. Quill

Quill Leaf on the Wind reg

(Hey, this post'll block Toko's latest announcement, so if you haven't read that yet, make sure to give it a look, ya?)

I'm back! Hooray! Tonight is the last night of the Academy's Basic Cadet Training; after this, I'll be an official Cadet 4th Class (Freshman). I definitely won't have as much time to spend here as I did in high school, but I'll still be around. Unless the internet crashes- apparently it's pretty bad here, what with all the upperclassmen splurging on Netflix every night.

So, it doesn't really look like anything's happened since I left. Good news/bad news, I guess. Bright side, at least I don't have to spend a few weeks catching up, lol. Congrats on the FERP; from what I see, that's been doing pretty well. I'll do my best to boost the Hyrule RP (just by participating, lol- I'll leave the fancy plot stuff to the others), and I hope that the people in my threads are ready to pick back up where we left off. c:

I'd like to say more, but I gotta go (duty calls). I'll check back in soon to make some posts. Before I go, fellow mods: Skype is blocked completely here, so we'll have to figure something out sometime later. It's good to be back!

~Quill