Stopping a bombing - Done!

Discussion in 'Quest Bureau' started by Squishy, Jan 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Squishy

Squishy tl;dr this is all, still, toko's fault admin

RP's ready to start, it only needs to be graded.

Castlist:
    Harena Tenebris (Tsubori)
    Idris Johansson (Squishy)

Rewards:
    Harena- 20 rupees (50 rupees, minus 30 rupees from powder kegs used in thread)
    Idris - 50 rupees

Prompt:
    Harena's planning an attack on a ball, where a lot of diplomats and nobles are present, to get noticed by Ganon (see Harena's description for more info). Idris will be attending the ball, as son of a noble, and will have to stop her. The RP will start with both characters preparing for the evening.
  2. WillowtheWhisp

WillowtheWhisp Admin admin

3DS Friend Code:
    3239-3393-6898
    Re: Stopping a bombing (closed) (awaiting acceptation)

Seems fine to me, and interesting, since I have yet to see an RP with characters representing both sides of the war.
  3. Squishy

Alright, we're done. Ready to have the RP graded. C:
  4. Quill

Quill Leaf on the Wind reg

Disclaimer: I am not ninja'ing Will's grading. I requested permission to grade this thread before posting.

Alright, this was really well done. Like Will said, it was interesting to read both sides of the conflict. Both of you write very clearly, so I had absolutely no trouble following what was happening. So, two thumbs up!

Spoilers for Thread (open)
    There's just one problem before I give the little "accepted" slip, and that's of the two Powder Kegs. Since they can't be used again, it seems that they shouldn't be listed in the traditional "here are my rewards for the thread" way. Rewards, after all, are what your character earns for future threads, and the Powder Kegs were destroyed in thread, which means that you can't use them in future threads.

Instead, I think that this might work better-

"Reward: 50 - 30 (two Powder Kegs, to be used in thread) = 20 rupees" (or something similar)

So, edit that in, or if you have a better idea post it here, and I'll take a look.
  5. Squishy

Alright, fixed, I hope it's okay like this c:
  6. Quill

Quill Leaf on the Wind reg

Perfect! Congrats, you two- you finished!

PASSED
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.