Starting Point, Lon Lon. (open)

Discussion in 'Northern Hyrule' started by IgnitedRowlets, May 7, 2018.

1. IgnitedRowlets

IgnitedRowlets New Member new

John had gotten off the caravan in front of the Lon Lon Inn, he used his staff to stabilize himself as he did, and after giving them a few rupees as thanks, he entered. As he walked in, John saw a few people he recognized, they had been people who entered Mido for one reason or another, thy exchanged a nod to one another and just went about their business. He sat down at an empty table in the middle of the lobby, then ordered from a red headed waitress, "Two eggs please," John said, "over easy, with milk for my drink.".

She took John's order, and proceeded to think about where to go next. "Okay so let's see, there's Hyrule Castle, that could have many opportunities for me, eh but I don't want to get lost, there's the mountains but I don't have anything for the cold, the south is too dangerous for me right now and the sea is back where I came from. hmm..." Whenever he is this lost in thought, John usually loses track of his surroundings, this has gotten him in some trouble now and again.
    Last edited: May 20, 2018