Star here.

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by Luneth, Jul 14, 2015.

?

Are you hella pumped for my arrival or what

1. Groovy man

50.0%
  2. hella yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. obviously

50.0%
  1. Luneth

Luneth Cesare The Somnambulist new

Hi hello my name is Star (as far as you know) and it'd be great if you address me as such. I've played Zelda for most of my life (yawn) and as you can read in my About Me if anyone really cares enough to read those I am a nearly 17 year old guy who enjoys making and listening to music. I also like to write and play videogames occasionally. I've been roleplaying for like 3 years? I don't know you can blame Homestuck for getting me into that. But anyway I've got a fair share of experience underneath my loincloth and I'm no fresh prince off the block to Zelda either, so, hopefully I'll be able to assimilate into your culture and begin stealing your souls within a few days. Fair warning I'm pretty snarky and occasionally sassy and I really don't have much of a taste for general antics or talking down to me, so if you wanna know how to not be friends with me there you go I guess. Oh, and I'm a law student if that matters? Probably doesn't but I can't seem to bring myself to care
    If there's anything else you want to know just ask I guess or follow me around because I'll be bound to slip up and blurt something out eventually.

See you all around.
  2. Saria

Saria Severely Acute Radical Syndrome reg

Hey Star welcome to Hyrule Castle. I'm Saria, happy to have you here! Feel free to reach out if you need a roleplaying partner, it's good to see someone with experience join the site.

Looking forward to seeing the character you create.
  3. WillowtheWhisp

WillowtheWhisp Admin admin

3DS Friend Code:
    3239-3393-6898
    Yo, Star. One of the Moderators here. I don't roleplay much right now, but I'm more than happy to answer questions. So if there is anything you need, feel free to send me a message, and I'll try to get back to you as soon as possible.

Though, I'm curious. Why didn't you make your username Star?
  4. Luneth

Luneth Cesare The Somnambulist new

Star is my OOC name but I intend on making a character named Luneth.
  5. WillowtheWhisp

WillowtheWhisp Admin admin

3DS Friend Code:
    3239-3393-6898
    Ah, okay. That makes sense. I will have to make a mental note, then, to remember to call you Star rather than Luneth.
  6. Squishy

Squishy tl;dr this is all, still, toko's fault admin

Welcome to the forums c: as the others all said, feel free to ask us any questions! Also, some pretty weird/silly stuff happens here occasionally, not sure if that counts as general antics but w/e, you'll find out soon enough.

Have fun!
  7. Razgriz

Razgriz Leader of the Revolution reg

Well Star, I think most of the stuff that can be said to welcome you has been said in my head, then typed, and then said by someone else. So uhhhh, welcome I guess?

I don't know how often I'll be on, but welcome none the less.

PS: Ramona Flowers and snark?!:tpr: