Spoiler tags malfunctioning

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Blonde Panther, Jan 6, 2013.

1. Blonde Panther

Blonde Panther Not always sweet and delicate vet

3DS Friend Code:
    4270-0958-9582
    I have no idea where to properly place this. Someone move it to the appropriate forum.

When I got on this morning, the site failed to open spoiler tags. I thought this was due to my laptop having been on standby, rather than off, all night, but even after re-booting, I can click spoiler tags until the cows come home but they won't open.

This isn't the first time this has happened, but last time was several months ago. It makes navigating between my character profiles and consulting my suggested treasure descriptions quite impossible.

I use Mozilla Firefox 17.0.1 on Windows 7, if that's relevant.
  2. Quill

Quill Leaf on the Wind reg

Here's fine, and even if it wasn't, it wouldn't be that big of a deal.

Honestly, I'm not that big of a computer techie; that was always Adad's area of expertise. Do they work if you pull up another browser, like Internet Explorer? What about if you use the same browser on a different computer? They work fine for me (Mac, Safari), so it's probably not a site thing.
  3. Blonde Panther

3DS Friend Code:
    4270-0958-9582
    Ohhhh crud. Guess who somehow managed to get rid of the Internet Explorer on her laptop.

Additionally, I jsut checked: Both the Hyrule Castle Official and the Hyrule Castle Original skins fail to open spoiler tags. I switched to Hyrule Castle 2 and it's working just fine, but I'd like to be able to use the black skin so it'd still be nice if this could be fixed.
  4. Blonde Panther

3DS Friend Code:
    4270-0958-9582
    With Spirit Adept's advice, I went ahead and uninstalled and re-installed Firefox. This seems to have fixed the issue.
  5. Bitoko

Bitoko The Admiral vet

Ah sorry I wasn't around to look into this, but it does seem as though it was something that was purely on your side. When its something like that its hard to find a fix because it isn't really known what the problem was.
  6. Blonde Panther

3DS Friend Code:
    4270-0958-9582
    Yeah. It's just weird because I have NO idea what I or my laptop or Firefox did to cause it. Next thing you know I'll be in some sort of creepypasta.