Something Useful, maybe?

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Muramasa, Jun 24, 2013.

1. Muramasa

Muramasa New Member new

I talked about this earlier in my welcome page. This is the other Roleplay I did, it's called Star Wars RP Chaos, I highly recommend you look at some of their stuff and see if any of this is possible, especially the subaccounts.

http://starwarsrp.net/

First of all, the sheer size and placement of where your profile stuff is makes it SO easy to tell if you have a new notification, and even where to register. Not saying we carbon copy everything they've done, but rather take a look at it, and see if you can make it a bit more user friendly like this one.
  2. Bitoko

Bitoko The Admiral vet

That looks pretty cool. Our forum software is pretty old at the moment, but we will be updating it to something much better as soon as we have funding for it. I don't think we'll have sub accounts (as Hyrule Castle isn't strictly a RP site), but it will definitely be more user friendly. It will have notifications for many things, and is completely customizable by the members. For instances, it supports thread subscriptions, and will notify you of a post in said thread when it happens. Along with a lot of other things, it will be awesome. (If you want a link to try it out, I can send you to the demo version of what our forums will be like so you can try stuff out, just send me a PM if you want it.)