So... Old and crotchety member of Hylian Shield

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by meanea, Sep 22, 2013.

1. meanea

meanea New Member reg

Hello.

I'm meanea (or Matt), and I was one of the first people to join the Hylian Shield website when it was new, and was an off and on member since. I think I was around 12 when I was really into roleplaying. Well, seeing as I was at one of the most infuriating ages, I infuriated many people. Yet, I have some great memories of Hylian Shield, and it seems like this website has really done well too. I'll most likely keep active here, yet work does take much of my time.

I am a musician, and play guitar.

https://soundcloud.com/matthew-gibbs-3/freeeeeee Here's one thing I recently made.
  2. Quill

Quill Leaf on the Wind reg

Welcome back! It's pretty cool that you were an early member of HS; I hope you enjoy your time here on HC! If you ever have any questions, don't hesitate to PM, drop by the Shoutbox, or just make a post here. Have fun!
  3. UnnamedDude

UnnamedDude Lighting up the Fire in the Night vet

3DS Friend Code:
    2981-6385-7964
    Can't say I recognize you but it's good to have another member. Nice to meet you and hope things go well for you.
  4. Double_r111

Double_r111 Espeon reg

Oh, hello there. I was never a member of HS, but I am one of the longer time members of HC. Does that count for anything?

Anyways, either way it's good to have you here. I hope you enjoy HC!
  5. meanea

meanea New Member reg

Thank you for all the warm welcomes! :D