So apparently mirrors don't count as an element...

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by Sage of Mirrors, Aug 3, 2012.

1. Sage of Mirrors

Sage of Mirrors New Member new

...because they just kicked me out of the Chamber. That SUCKS. Guess I'll stick around here for a while.

Hello. Name's Sage of Mirrors. Call me Sage. I love to write, and I love to RP. Been a while since I've been on a Zelda RP, so this'll be interesting. Glad to be here, and I hope it'll be a long stay.
  2. HiganRetour

HiganRetour New Member new

3. Bitoko

Bitoko The Admiral vet

Hello Sage! Nice to meet you, welcome to HC. I'm Bitoko, Admin of Hyrule Castle. If you have any questions or just want to talk, don't hesitate to send me a PM!
  4. WillowtheWhisp

WillowtheWhisp Admin admin

3DS Friend Code:
    3239-3393-6898
    Welcome :V

You got kicked out of Chamber? I lurked around there for a bit, but I never actually joined. Well, that's unfortunate. But we're happy to have yah'!

If you need anything, same goes for me as it does with Toko, and you can always ask questions on the c-box; plenty of people are always willing to help out.
  5. Double_r111

Double_r111 Espeon reg

Hello Sage. We talked a little in the Cbox, but I'll introduce myself here anyways. I'm double. Have fun at HC!
  6. Sage of Mirrors

Sage of Mirrors New Member new

XD Actually, I mean the actual Chamber of Sages (from OoT), but thanks.
  7. Ultra5

Ultra5 Top hat Goomy reg

3DS Friend Code:
    1891-1711-9337
    We have spoken in the c-box, but I shall say it again. Hello and welcome to HC. I am Ultra5 or U5, I go by either. If you have any questions and you see me on I will be glad to help you in any way that I can. Again welcome to HC and may you find your time here enjoyable and long lived.

-Ultra5
  8. UnnamedDude

UnnamedDude Lighting up the Fire in the Night vet

3DS Friend Code:
    2981-6385-7964
    I believe we've already met in the Cbox, (You may know me as the guy who you can pin everything on if things go south :yomp: ) but nice to meet you anyway, welcome to HC, all that jazz.

At any rate my post is basically a rehash of what everyone else said in that you can ask us for stuff if you need it, hope that your career here goes better than the Chamber, we will never kick you out no matter your element. :tpr:

At any rate, may the odds be forever in your favor, may the force be with you, live long and prosper, blah blah blah. Nice to have you on board.
  9. Chaos James

Chaos James Bastion of Debauchery vet

3DS Friend Code:
    1521-3083-7405
    Welcome, feel free to PM me with questions (cause, like, everyone here seems to be helpful and full of question-answerable powers, so I might as well throw my hat in as well).

And Unnamed, I'm shocked you missed one of the most important ones.

"May the way of the hero lead to the Triforce."