Sirron Waltex'ran - Martial Mirage

Discussion in 'Accepted Characters' started by Tsubori, Mar 20, 2012.

1. Tsubori

Tsubori Hunter of Beacon vet

Name: Sirron Waltex'ran

Race: Kikwi
    Place of Origin: Lost woods

PWC: 5/2/2

Treasures:
    Illusionist
    Camouflage
    Conceal

Bomb bag - 30 rupees
    Bomb arrows - 15 rupees
    Cheval rope - 15 rupees
    Helmsplitter - 15 rupees
    Plummeting blade - 17 rupees

8 rupees remaining

Height: 2'1"

Weight:  24 lbs, 36 with equipment

Equipment: Sirron, despite being a Kikwi, is shockingly well equipped. He uses a well made short bow, and has at the very least four combat knives on him, often holding one in his mouth for easy use and intimidation. Goddesses only know what other surprises he has.

Personality: Sirron is oddly serious for a Kikwi. He's reckless, and doesn't take crap from anyone. He'll take any enemy, and throw them on their back and break them. The guy's also very aggressive, and for the most part untrusting. It takes a bit to get on his good side, but once you do, you have a defender till the day you die. 

Sirron is a very analytical fighter, watching for anything to exploit, and oddly, he can actually kick the crap out of many people in melee combat. All he really uses his plant on his back for is getting the jump on unsuspecting enemies.

He enjoys wandering the fields of Hyrule, using his skills to defeat anyone from Ganon's minions to attacking beasts. Many who doubt his combat prowess have also found themselves waking up two hours later with a few rupees missing. And anyone who tries to pick him up or pet him. Those people... Those people are the ones who pay the most...

Appearance:

Picture - Oh hey
    [​IMG]

A kikwi, Sirron has the standard appearance, with brownish fur and white spots. Apart from this, he actually wears a red headband and black sash around his waist. Beady eyes look carefully out from him, and his mouth is often in a slight snarl.

This, however, doesn't override his unlisted racial ability of being absolutely friggin adorable.

Residence: Sirron has no home, such a thing doesn't appeal to him, and he sees no reason to be anywhere other than where he is. Such cryptic lines are the only things anyone can get out of him on the matter.

Backstory: Sirron was one of the many kikwi who left the lost woods, but he quickly returned, realizing that the woods provided the best protection for him. There, he learned how to fight, teaching himself as much as possible. Only when he became fully confident in his fighting did he set out of the woods, no cowardice in his steps. He began trekking the great plains before him, at first surprised as to it’s beauty, but later appalled by the rampant evil. He began trying to find ways to bring them down using his guerilla tactics and martial arts. He made a few friends along the way in his battles, but never really stuck around long enough to care much.

Most of Sirron’s travels have led to him simply finding more effective ways of incapacitating enemies, be it through his discovery of a bomb bag, being taught archery by a strange woman in the lost woods, or meeting a very odd martial artist who taught him things to add onto his own abilities. That said, Sirron has no real goal or objective. He merely roams, seeing what he can find. Because you don't find Sirron. He finds you.
  2. Quill

Quill Leaf on the Wind reg

Tsu, your math checks out, and the character doesn't conflict. But... I can't pass this sheet. Not yet. This backstory is just... no. You are an experienced roleplayer, Tsu; I can't accept a three-sentence backstory. The last two paragraphs are not backstory; the second paragraph is more of a Personality paragraph, and the third is just your closer, neither of which are Backstory. I know absolutely nothing about this character, except that he's serious-yet-reckless, and is a warrior kikwi.

I'm afraid I can't pass this character until you add more to him. Sorry, Tsu.
  3. Tsubori

Tsubori Hunter of Beacon vet

Okay, fixed up the bio to make it longer. Should be okay now.
  4. Quill

Quill Leaf on the Wind reg

Nice summary, thanks. Your math checks out too, although I wonder why anyone would make a P5 17 rupees, instead of 15 or 20. Is it bad that I want the rupee costs to be comprised of nice, clean 5's? Prolly not, it's just easier that way, but still... mah CDO! :haa: