Silly Kronka and the Candy factory (Closed)

Discussion in 'Quest Bureau' started by Tsubori, May 10, 2013.

1. Tsubori

Tsubori Hunter of Beacon vet

Masaro and Loft magically find themselves on an island in the eastern sea, and it seems to have a very strange building on it. The man inside wants to give them a tour of his grand candy factory, but is everything as it seems? Well even if it is, Masaro and Loft will mess it up.

Masaro (Tsubori - 50 rupees for now I guess)
    Loft (Quill - ????)
  2. Quill

Quill Leaf on the Wind reg

50r. Could you shoot me a PM of what you have planned so I'm not clueless? XD Mind you, things probably won't work out that way (RPs rarely do), but at least I won't feel like I'm stumbling in the dark.

EDIT: You can make the first post, once a staffer approves it. c:
  3. Rising Dragon

Rising Dragon Goat Herder reg

Tentatively approved.
  4. Quill

That "tentatively" makes me nervous. The last thing I want to have happen is to get the axe chopped down because we mutilated canon too much. Tsu, Masaro and Loft will cause hilarious chaos no matter where they are. Maybe a setting that gives us a firm "Approved!" lol
  5. Rising Dragon

Rising Dragon Goat Herder reg

Your title implies a parody of Willy Wonka. Tentative is all you're getting. ._.
  6. Quill

Yea, lol. Tsu, we may be better off having zaniness in a normal-world setting (like Windfall or something, I dunno). There's a lot of humor to be had in Crazy within Mundane, just as much as Crazy within Crazy.