'Sign me in automatically every time I visit'

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Blonde Panther, Feb 21, 2013.

1. Blonde Panther

Blonde Panther Not always sweet and delicate vet

3DS Friend Code:
    4270-0958-9582
    When the site switched hosts, I was logically logged out. Now, I'm a very lazy person, so I like the site to do the logging in for me, so I always keep the [see thread title] box checked. However, it doesn't seem to be doing its work anymore.

It's a minor inconvenience to have to log in whenever I open HC in a new tab even if I already have a tab open, but I'm afraid the site will log me out just as I'm about to put up a long post and my effort will be wasted.

EDIT: Okay, logging in whenever I return to the site is one thing, randomly logging out when clicking a link in my signature is another. >.< And yes, I've already replaced all instances of forums.hyrulecastle.org with hyrulecastle.co.nr/forums. I figured out it did this when I went to do the same thing inside my profiles.
  2. Quill

Quill Leaf on the Wind reg

Well, we're back to the normal URL as far as I'm aware. To the best of my knowledge, " hyrulecastle.co.nr/forums " was temporary while the hosts switched. And, yes, it was a very annoying temporary thing. It should be fine now, though. Is it?
  3. Blonde Panther

3DS Friend Code:
    4270-0958-9582
    ...I wish I'd known this BEFORE I changed well over 40 URLs in my signature >.<

Did I miss the announcement post for this?
  4. Quill

Quill Leaf on the Wind reg

I wasn't involved with host switching, but Ribs/Toko would know.
  5. Bitoko

Bitoko The Admiral vet

I apologize for this BP. This is really just a lack of communication on my part and it really inconvenienced you. Like Quill said, the new URL was only temporary and we are back to the normal one, I should have given a proper warning in the announcements so this didn't happen. Again, sorry about that.
  6. adad64

adad64 Admin admin

Sorry, should have made the message clearer. The co.nr address was just temporary until the domain finished switching to point to the new host.
  7. Blonde Panther

3DS Friend Code:
    4270-0958-9582
    It's okay. I suppose this is a lesson for the future. And that I'll have to change the links back. Oi.