Sharing Characters

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by BirdMasterWren, Mar 7, 2013.

1. BirdMasterWren

BirdMasterWren Member new

I had an idea. What if you wanted to use someone else's character to RP, just for fun? (Of course, you'd get permission. :P ) Any thoughts on this?
  2. Ribitta

Ribitta What would you ask of me? reg

Sure. If you were doing quests I would probably look pretty closely to make sure you're doing the character justice, but besides that I don't see a reason why not since you can lend people control of your characters in an RP as it is.
  3. Razgriz

Razgriz Leader of the Revolution reg

I have a question about this then; If say were using Wren's character (with permission and all that), who gets the reward? And if she were using another character in the same RP, how would that affect the rewards?
  4. Ribitta

Ribitta What would you ask of me? reg

Well, sort of splitting hairs at this point, but I'd imagine that the rewards would function as if her character were yours, for the duration of said quest.

If you use one of Wren's characters and she uses one of her characters as well, then both of them would receive 50 rupees that could not be pooled together for one large purchase.

If you use Wren's character and one of your characters, then that increases the reward pool to 60 rupees total for you. You could invest all of them back into Wren's character, split the rupees, or whatever.

Does that suffice?
  5. BirdMasterWren

BirdMasterWren Member new

Sure, makes sense to me. :P I was just thinking about how cool it would be to borrow some of the more interesting characters here. Thanks for getting into more detail guys.