Setting Information

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Double_r111, Aug 5, 2012.

1. Double_r111

Double_r111 Espeon reg

So, I was just thinking, maybe we should have more information on the different settings. Some places have sufficient detail, but other ones feel lacking to me. For example, what are each of the main towns known for? What is the general atmosphere of each town? That kind of thing. What do others think about this?
  2. Chaos James

Chaos James Bastion of Debauchery vet

3DS Friend Code:
    1521-3083-7405
    Though I don't have much to add without sounding like a parrot, I do agree with Double. It'd be great if the locations had more stuff fleshed out about them.
  3. Guy

Guy Admin admin

Though I don't have much to add without sounding like a parrot, I do agree with Double. It'd be great if the locations had more stuff fleshed out about them.

*squawk*

Epic bonus points should be awarded if the setting's story actually tie in character backstories, or role-plays which have taken place in the appropriate setting.
  4. Bitoko

Bitoko The Admiral vet

I was actually going to do this, as I told staff. I think I'm going to change the way the "story" works by making the plotline a lot more concise etc... while making all of the pages about the areas of Hyrule more setting based. As for putting in character role plays, I don't know about that, Hyrule is so huge that single character backstories and RP's wouldn't have much effect on the general setting.