Sense Ring

Discussion in 'Treasure Creation' started by Quill, Feb 3, 2013.

1. Quill

Quill Leaf on the Wind reg

Name: Sense Ring
    P/W/C Type: Courage
    Appearance: A ring with an ornament of an exclamation mark (open to suggestions)
    Description of Function: This ring will grant its wearer the treasure "Sense" if he does not already have it. If he does, he will now be able to determine the racial identity of a nearby threat instead of simply its presence. This applies to monsters, as well as the civilized races, but only if the wearer already knows the race's name.
  2. Ribitta

Ribitta What would you ask of me? reg

Sense is certainly one of my favorite racials as far as RPing goes. This is all kinds of [1/2] from me
  3. Rising Dragon

Rising Dragon Goat Herder reg

Same here. [2/2]
  4. Quill

Quill Leaf on the Wind reg

This applies to all the rings, but do you think I need to describe the "exclamation point ornament" or just say "this ring can do x and y"? I put it as cheaper than Sense because this would only work for a non-Sense possessing character while the ring is worn, whereas buying Sense would be permanent.

`Sense Ring
    Original: Quill, Magic Tier - Utility
    [Empowerment], [Magical], [Ring], [Scry]

C5: 20 rupees
    C4: 35 rupees
    C3: 50 rupees
    C2: 70 rupees
    C1: 100 rupees

The wearer of this ring, if he possesses the treasure "Sense," will be able to determine the racial identity of a nearby threat instead of simply its presence. This applies to monsters, as well as the civilized races, but only if the wearer already knows its racial name. This ring functions as the "Sense" treasure if the wearer does not already possess it.