Scouting Ahead with 20% more scouting!

Discussion in 'Northern Hyrule' started by Ultra5, May 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ultra5

Ultra5 Top hat Goomy reg

3DS Friend Code:
    1891-1711-9337
    It was midday as Harry was taking a stroll through the merchant district. Then he noticed a Hylian Guard posting a notice on the wall of a building. Harry went over to the notice and read, "'Attention all adventures in a number of days, a large caravan will start its journey to the construction site of Impa. The importance of this project warrants a great deal of caution and security, and as such, we need people to scout ahead and ensure that the pathway to the Eastern Sea is clear. You have the option of taking a battalion of the Hyrule Castle Guard with you in case you face a large beast or large number of them. You are to go there and back and report to the Hyrule Castle Messenger who resides in a small cottage on the grounds of Hyrule Castle.' Hm looks interesting."
    Harry walked over to the guard as he walked away. "Excuse me sir. I'm here for the notice you posted."
    The guard turned around and replied, "Hm? Oh right. Um...give me your name and I'll turn it in to the messenger then you just go unless you want any extra troops."
    "My name is Harry Massey and no I won't be taking any extra guards."
    The guard nodded and went off through the alley as Harry made his way to the town gate. All the while feeling someone was following him. He stopped just outside the town gate and said without looking back, "You do know you don't have to follow me. Now show yourself. I don't bite I promise."
  2. Seththeshadow

Seththeshadow New Member reg

C'hale stepped out of an alleyway, a small smile on his face. He leaned against the building beside him, and snapped the middle finger of his left hand against the thumb. A small flame appeared over the index finger, and he raised it to his mouth, lighting the small rolled piece of paper sitting between his smiling lips. He sucked in deeply, then gently grabbed the rolled paper with his right hand blew out a mouthful of smoke. He stepped away from the wall, and stood in the middle of the road, facing the man.

"I wasn't worried about the biting. Just wanted to know if you were paying attention." He took another drag of his herb. "I heard you're going to Impa site. I was heading that way myself. Want some company? It's a long walk for one person." Another drag, another puff of smoke. "Name's C'hale."
  3. Seththeshadow

Seththeshadow New Member reg

((Sorry for the double post, freeing up a character. :( ))

Suddenly, and without warning, a strange feeling overtook the high young Hylian. His eye's lost their normal cheery shine, and clouded over. He looked around, all pretenses of cool gone, and muttered some jumbled words and phrases before turning and running deep into the city. C'hale felt something was missing, and it took him a long moment to realize what it was. He had dropped his joint somewhere along the road. With shaking hands he opened the pouch on his belt, and pulled out a paper and some herb. He rolled it as quickly as his physical state would allow, before clamping it tightly between his chattering teeth. He cast a spark, and lit the rolled paper, taking a long, deep inhale. As soon as the smoke hit his lungs the shaking stopped. Another deep drag, and his eyes cleared. That was... weird. Not once in the last four years had C'hale ever been so negatively effected by his habit. Maybe it's time to get off this stuff. He took another drag, shook his head, and began walking to the market.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.