Saints Make the Worst Sinners [Sinistrari & Darth]

Discussion in 'Northern Hyrule' started by Sinistrari, May 29, 2016.

1. Sinistrari

Sinistrari Devious Grins & Hunter of Synonyms reg

Sinistrari: Datura
    Darth_Slaverus: Flayre

-​

Soft, touchable hair: Datura’s fingers slid through the golden threads, dishevelled and spilling over her tanned skin like silk. Pretty, for a man. She wondered what he used to wash it.

Leaning onto one elbow, with a cheek in one palm, the Gerudo admired her prey in its blissful sleep under the warmth of a clear-blue afternoon: the canopies of a thinning forest adding fragrance and shade to their pleasure. The long eyelashes, the flushed cheeks, the ripe lips…he was young, perhaps too young: but morals are such flimsy things in the face of temptation. Rules are meant to be broken. Besides, he must be at least nearly twenty if not just one or two years lacking. Thus, he was an adult.

Well. Now he was.

With a bite of her lip Datura stifled a devious giggle. She curled one lush lock around her finger and gently tugged to see if she could incite a response. The result? None. His brow had puckered and a groan rumbled his throat, but other than that he was well absorbed in his sweet dreams. Cute. The Gerudo could happily eat him up all over again but she resisted the urge in favour for a more enthralling plot that had just come to mind: one which revolved around his wedding band.

The fool. Getting married at such a young age! He was practically begging the Goddesses to send a temptress like herself to make him see the errors of his ways: he certainly regretted it quickly enough too. He didn’t even have seemed to have consummated his marriage! A troublesome wife? An arranged ceremony? That or he thought it didn’t matter much either way – whether he kept faithful or not – the official power of joining the ranks of the Hyrulean Guard possibly getting to his head, as the youthful were prone to. But never mind.

Regardless, it mattered not. Stealing the ring was destined to stir up some drama anyway. Maybe, just maybe, if he thought back on their private rendezvous he’d try to find her again: and being so ardently searched for by a handsome one like this didn’t sound at all that bad. So, she delicately pried the golden band off his finger and slipped it onto one of her own, alongside all her other collected jewels.

She took her time admiring the new addition before sliding out of the patchwork blanket: the guard’s sorry attempt at trying to add something romantic to the scenario, and to make matters worse it smelt like a grandmother. She tucked him in like the vulnerable creature he was, pecked a farewell kiss on his forehead, and eyed up the scattered litter of his armour around them with a very proud smirk.

Her work pleasure here was done.
  2. Darth_Slaverus

Darth_Slaverus Member vet

She felt it before she saw it. The whiff of debauchery was in the air, an intangible energy that caused her antennae to perk up, carrying with it the promise of a soul stained black by lust and avarice. Magnificent... but unexpected. Her pale, delicate fingers gently rapped against the bark of the branch she was seated upon, stirring restlessly in the wake of this new development. This sensation was altogether too familiar. Could it be?

The Great Fairy had first come to this quaint forest to commune with the plant life, in search of a reprieve from the insipid affairs of mortals. Hylians were amusing creatures, but their absurd and puerile fascination with outdated traditions made interacting with them for any great length of time rather tiresome. She'd had her fill of their sanctimonious nonsense for now, and had intended to unwind by exchanging juicy gossip with a few oaks and cedars (trees really were wonderful conversation partners; they typically had many scandalous stories to tell on account of their longevity)... However, this latest intrusion into her period of respite could not be ignored.

No amount of animalistic rutting would produce such passion. To be of this magnitude... Unmistakably the result of some forbidden tryst between members of the lesser races. She licked her lips. Odd, but intriguing. Mortals were, for the most part, sedentary, preferring their towns and cities to the lawlessness of the wild... Yet this couple had chosen to commit their grand act of perversion outdoors. Why? For the thrill? To shield themselves from scrutiny? Or...

It was as if the pleasure cults she had established in eras past had gathered once more, to summon her. The Great Fairy's hedonistic minions were long dead, of course... But perhaps her name was not.

Regardless, her response would be the same. Knowingly or not, she had been called, and she would answer.

Sighing at the memory of her feverishly loyal devotees, Flayre ran a hand through her hair and detached herself from the branch, letting herself fall for a fraction of a second before spreading her wings to glide above the forest floor, scanning the foliage below for any signs of the interloper. She would treat with the mortal, grant them their reward for their reckless indulgence, then allow her whim to decide their fate.

Mercifully, due to the diminutive size of the woods, it was only a short while until Flayre found what she was looking for. Immediately taking cover behind an especially thick tree as soon as she heard movement, the Great Fairy slowly peered around the trunk, following the source of the noise with her eyes. She quickly spied a tanned woman standing over a prostrate Hylian man wrapped in a blanket; the woman appeared to be in the process of relieving her companion of the ring on his hand.

Flayre smiled. A Gerudo! Oh, how that brought her back! She had encountered more than her share of the desert-dwellers during her stay in the South. They were cunning, violent... and exclusively female, which meant their potential for deviancy was much higher than average. That alone was enough for her to view the race in a relatively favourable light, compared to the bulk of Hyrule's denizens. Many Gerudo had pledged themselves to her in the past... If she could claim this one as her own, it would be a great step toward rebuilding her empire.

The woman's apparent penchant for thievery was icing on the cake. Greedy, seductive, and capable. Excellent traits for a retainer to possess. Yes, a retainer... HER retainer. Flayre liked the sound of that...

Not wanting to awaken the fool the Gerudo had so thoroughly deceived, the Great Fairy let the woman flee the area, silently giving chase from above. The moment she determined they were a sufficient distance from the Hylian, she descended.

"It has been a very, very long time since anyone has thought to use the proper means to contact me." Flayre allowed the gravity of that to sink in as she came to a halt directly in front of the woman, her hand resting on her cheek, her expression neutral. "... I am impressed. If you wanted my attention, mortal, you have it. What is it that you Desire?"

She eyed the Gerudo carefully, drinking in her appearance, nodding in approval at the high cheekbones. Certainly one of the most attractive candidates she'd had in recent times. She would have to be courteous, here... Supplicants made for ideal servants, but only if they were treated as a kennelmaster treats his favourite hound.
  3. Sinistrari

It wasn't everyday that a Great Fairy of Desire descended from the very heavens themselves to greet her. In fact, there had never been such a day in Datura's slowly extending history of all things spectacular and sinful. It was entirely unheard of!

But perhaps she was dreaming. Yes. Yes, that'd make sense. Why she was dreaming of things like this, let alone envisioning such a breathtakingly beautiful woman, stirred all sorts of thoughts and their itching questions in the Gerudo's mind. Was she lacking female companionship? Did her heart ache for more power? Just where had this spectacular, uninvited fantasy sprout from? It had been far too many years since even any fairytales had been caught by her observant ears.

Yet regardless, I'm not convinced that this is entirely all in my head.

The sensations which had stirred in her breast a mere hour - if even that - before assured her that this could all be real, and very much so. The warmth of wedding ring from the deceived fool of a guard was still settling into her own temperature. The grass underfoot was still crisp and slightly uncomfortable with all its little twigs and loose rocks. The way the sun peaked through the awning of emerald leaves still stung at the corner of her eyes. Even the breeze carried that same rich, earthy scent: though now something altogether sweeter and much more tantalising had added to its potency, an intoxication that Datura wasn't at all that unfamiliar with. An Aroma Ring perhaps? Or the stranger's natural fragrance?

It didn't matter. The Gerudo couldn't tear her eyes away from the ethereal woman's exquisite features, if only for a second. She was bewitched and blissfully so.

"To be as beautiful as you." Datura sighed, the words of awe slipping past her painted lips without permission or any conscious knowledge. It was almost a whisper - a breathless one. And it was only then, after hearing the sultry, heavily-accented notes of her own voice that the Gerudo's curiosity began to grow and explore the delicious sight before her: from the intrigue of the peculiar antennae to yet more awestruck envy as her golden stare drank in all the smooth curves of her delicate, alluring figure. Beauty was an understatement. Surely no mortal being could look like this?

"There's a great deal of things I desire." The Gerudo admitted as she continued to pry, her answer this time more solidified with intent. "Far too many to achieve in the average lifespan, I dare say." She gleamed her teeth and her own amusement inspired dimples deep in her cheeks. Lust and greed and gluttony and more all played with the self-indulgent curls of her expression.
  4. Darth_Slaverus

A peal of delighted laughter spilled forth from Flayre's luscious lips as the Gerudo complimented her, evidently enthralled by her radiant beauty. For as long as the Great Fairy could remember, she had never needed to actually TRY when it came to captivating others... Mortals just naturally threw themselves at her feet in droves, not that she blamed them. Her magnetism was simply further proof of her divinity, inspiring devotion in both the pure and the debased alike.

This woman was no exception. Flayre recognized the telltale signs of an enraptured soul: The shallow breathing, the widened eyes. How she loved basking in the adulation of her admirers! As her laughter trailed off, Flayre was quick to resume her dignified posture, deliberately lowering the hand she had used to politely cover her giggling mouth to reveal a contented grin.

Yes, she wanted this one.

"Flattery will get you everywhere, Gerudo." The Great Fairy purred, meeting her prey's gaze with a hungry stare. "Yet, it is your humility I find most refreshing. Rest assured, from where I am standing, you would seem to have beauty in ample supply." Stroke the ego, test the waters... Flayre's methods were foolproof, perfected over countless decades of decadence. The very notion that they might fail was unthinkable. Now that the seeds of adoration had been planted, all that was left was to deliver the coup de grace... And as soon as the woman lamented the fact that her mortal lifespan precluded the acquisition of all her worldly Desires, Flayre knew she had her opening.

"Ah, but that is why I exist." She replied, holding up a finger and waggling it ever so slightly, as if to tenderly chastise the Gerudo. "For those who please me... I, Lady Flayre, Great Fairy of Desire, shall grant them a wish. Power, wealth, companionship... it matters not. It is theirs, so long as I am satisfied. In this manner, the worthy may attain all their heart's Desires long before mortality takes its toll... leaving them to enjoy the fruits of their labours."

There, the lure was set. Information, innuendo... but no direct offer, lest she give the impression she had an ulterior motive. Truthfully, she doubted it would have made any difference if she had. Few would have confessed to having so many appetites; that this woman had spoke volumes about her suitability as a servant.

Still, much like putting together a wardrobe, it was always wise to pay extra attention to detail when executing a scheme.
  5. Sinistrari

Fierce and smouldering, a rosy blush was searing the Gerudo's cheeks, melting her stare with desire and parting her lips slightly as if to let out the heat. To be complimented by such a stunning creature was one thing - enough to rattle her heart in the pounded constraints of her chest - but to then be made aware of the full importance and true identity of the stranger rendered Datura silent with delighted speechlessness. She didn't know what she had done to deserve this. She had never prayed and rarely acted on behalf of anyone's well-being but her own. But explanation or not, the Gerudo didn't need one anyway. She wanted her wish and would take it without even a droplet of reluctance. The only problem was exactly what she should spend the wish on.

"So long as you're satisfied?" Datura repeated in a nursing murmur, picking out the words in an absent-minded muse.

Moments later, a quizzical look puckered her brow and she pulled her head down from the clouds to meet Flayre's eyes with a stare which communicated well the heart which was eager to please. "Anything." She offered, too quickly. "Anything. Name it. If it will please you I'll do anything in return."

Her one moral - murder - gasped sharply with horror at such an ardent declaration. But it found a voice only in the slight crinkle of Datura's eyes: subtle but still readable nonetheless. But even if she had that one law...even if she could never bring herself to commit ruthless violence...the Gerudo simply couldn't bring herself to say it out loud. She didn't dare spoil her chances; she wanted them immaculate. So she bit back her humanity and waited first to see what it was this Great Fairy of Desire and beauty could possibly ever want for.
  6. Darth_Slaverus

There it was. The crimson flush that had appeared on the Gerudo's exquisite cheeks... A blatant giveaway of the wild, unbridled longing that bubbled just beneath the surface. How quickly the facade crumbled! Now that she was no longer the hunter, this so-called seductress had been reduced to a doe-eyed apprentice, when confronted with a true master of the art. Indeed, the Gerudo was almost too eager to bargain her soul away, and were it not for her obvious infatuation, Flayre might have been inclined to scrutinize her fawning words with a healthy dose of skepticism.

Still, this outcome was advantageous to her. With the Gerudo eating out of her palm, it was time to turn up the heat.

"Ahaha... Patience, dear! Why, you haven't even told me your name... or what you want. Some wishes come at a steeper price than others, you see. It is difficult for me to assign a task without a better understanding of what you Desire." As she spoke, Flayre deviously leaned forward to flaunt the best parts of her figure, watching to see where the Gerudo's eyes would wander.

"If it is indecision that prevents you from choosing just one, then I advise you to cast reason to the wind and follow your heart. Desire should be spontaneous and impassioned, not poisoned by the shackles of structured thought." It was a more direct approach than she would normally have employed, but her rampant success with the Gerudo thus far was such that she felt confident that the woman would readily give in to her impulses if it was demanded of her. "And this first meeting need not be our last... I will continue to grant wishes for each service rendered. Aid me, and I will see that all your earthly ambitions are realized."

In the back of her mind, there was one particular request Flayre hoped the woman would make. Considering she was a Gerudo, the Great Fairy imagined the odds she would utter those damning words was good... Yet the Kryssie debacle had taught her the dangers of being too optimistic when it came to assuming that her playthings would act in accordance with her will. Even the most loyal minion could misinterpret her master's Desires, after all...
  7. Sinistrari

A slow, sure nod tugged at Datura’s chin in the midst of her delicious bewitchment, some semblance of conscious will approving and agreeing to the Great Fairy’s statements as they aligned with her own, though her attention itself was…otherwise occupied.

Goddesses forbid, what was getting into her!

Her chest was fluttering with erratic electricity. Her flesh ached with that addictive, familiar burn. Her breath hitched at the birth of each tantalising thought. Any trace of rational logic the Gerudo once possessed had been driven into a deep, shadowed corner: left to rot and scream itself mute with only a raw throat for company. Once a slave of passion, always a slave of passion, it seemed. Datura had spent far too much of her life thriving off all and every indulgence to have scarcely any immunity or restraint left intact to save her from drowning here, now, in the face of all she could ever want and more. Her greed had a larger, far more eager mouth than its stomach could handle. She was spoilt, and insatiable. And the goddess’s promise that this wouldn’t be just one, chance meeting made her covetousness swell ever uglier.

“Datura.” The Gerudo introduced eagerly, lips melting into a wide, infatuated smile: her gleaming, white teeth naturally predatory, though at this moment in time she felt anything but. “Call me Datura. I was named after a poisonous, hallucinogenic flower and that’s exactly what I aspire to become – and more.”

She nipped one lip to hold back the bubbling swell of ramble which threatened to burst forth promptly afterwards, like some sort of silly, giddy schoolgirl – much to her tangible embarrassment. It was a struggle not to spill everything about her from her hopes to her nightmares to her fears and her dreams and her secrets and her gossip and her lusts all right there and then, at the hovering, pearly white feet of the ethereal beauty who hung expectantly on her every word for a wish to grant at any second now.

But she couldn’t hold her breath for long. Besides, what use was reluctance but just an irritating delay: nothing more than an obstacle between her and the realisation of her ambitions? She was too desirous to stay judicious: and the former offered to pay her with greater, more lucrative immediacy than the latter. It was a fool’s choice.

“I want to feel power.” Datura confessed, a little breathless with the intoxication of her own imagination. “Power over others. To be incredibly beautiful and exhilarating and addictive: forever. Like moths to a flame, bees to a flower, game to a baited snare, I want to be that which everyone thirsts for and can never deny. A predator that can play with its prey. The succubus in their dreams and the sun of their waking life. Beauty. Youth. Control. Temptation.

“How could I possibly squeeze all of that into just one wish?” She pressed, incredulous, as her brow knotted into a humoured twist. “Though if you know of the answer then pray, do tell, Flayre, Great Fairy of Desire, and I shall gather your wisdom like the ardent disciple I feel myself becoming.”
  8. Darth_Slaverus

My, wasn't this Datura precious! As the Gerudo introduced herself and rattled off her litany of vices, Flayre made a show of listening intently, offering sympathetic nods even as she stifled the snickers that threatened to erupt from her throat. Not quite what she'd wanted the Gerudo to request... but entertaining all the same. The Great Fairy had heard such wishes before, of course, but rarely were they so eloquently stated. That which everyone thirsts for and can never deny? The succubus in their dreams and the sun of their waking lives? Why, it was as if Datura hoped to become HER! Truly, mortals were an unending source of mirth.

Of course, Flayre would never allow herself to be usurped in such a fashion. She was unique in her loveliness; she had no need of pretenders to her birthright. That said, she supposed there was nothing stopping her from bequeathing some lesser gift to her new petitioner. Mortals were easily satisfied, after all. The question, then, was how she could fulfill Datura's criteria without giving her too much power. Hmm... She drew her wand and twirled it whimsically as she mulled the problem over in her head.

If a Tiny Fairy could transform into something greater, then it was likely a mortal could ascend as well. Flayre herself had realized her destiny by unwittingly feeding off of Minara's essence as she died... Could she apply the same principle here?

Wait a moment... Feeding off of essence...?

The solution came to her in a burst of malevolent inspiration. Yes, she absolutely could give Datura eternal youth, unimaginable (but manageable) power, a hypnotic presence, and more besides... Albeit at a cost most would deem sacrosanct. Not that such a caveat beared mentioning, naturally! More importantly, if she went through with this, the Great Fairy was virtually guaranteed to have a servant who would obey her every command without complaint. What a brilliant idea! Flayre's heart swelled at her own stupendousness.

"This is no small boon you seek," Flayre began, feigning solemnity as she returned to an upright posture, refusing to betray any hint of her mischevious intentions. "The gift of immortality carries with it that which you Desire: Everlasting beauty, the opportunity to live and lust forever. It is the stuff of legends, a power that countless heroes have sought throughout history, to no avail..." She closed her eyes, to heighten the drama and lend her next words additional gravitas.

"... But it is not beyond my power to grant. A sacrifice of sorts may be required... But you can have it all, Datura. Beauty. Youth. Control. Temptation." The Great Fairy savoured the delicious irony of the last word, gleefully coaxing the Gerudo into making a pact that would give her much more than she had bargained for. Opening her eyes, Flayre fixed her gaze upon Datura once more.

"You have proven your devotion to the cause of Excess with your latest endeavour, Datura. To receive my blessing, you must now demonstrate your ability to advance its aims. There is a task I would like you to complete. A test, if you will. For one of your talents, it should not be especially difficult. However, before I go on, I must ask... Is this arrangement to your liking? You have so impressed me with your boldness... I simply cannot proceed without knowing that everything is to your satisfaction."

Her explanation had perhaps been a bit embellished, but no more so than Datura's wish had been. Besides, mortals loved it when you implied you were showing them preferential treatment, and she had already established that the Gerudo had a weakness for praise. Her innocuous query regarding Datura's opinion would only sweeten the deal by making her seem genuinely concerned.

Not all of it was insincere, mind you- Flayre was indeed pleased by Datura's earnest declaration of her own hedonism. The woman seemed to take pride in dedicating her meagre existence to self-gratification, which was a breath of fresh air in this locale.

Why couldn't all mortals be this enlightened?
  9. Sinistrari

The bait was much too tantalising: it's offering huntress far too alluring. Combined with her intoxicating, possessive taste for all the delicious vices life could offer her - and some she had yet to even sample - Datura couldn't even begin to suspect Flayre's trap. Whether the apple was poisoned or not, she'd eat it. How could she ever say no? There was a solution to almost all of her desires just waiting for her to simply say the word.

The goddess's concern was flattering, to be sure. It spilled oil on the fire, stealing breath before the furious blaze of her heated chest and deepening the flush upon her tanned cheeks without even so much as suspecting that it was coming. Yet at the same time it concerned her. She grew restless - impatient - and fearing that the offer would crumble altogether should she hesitate too long, lost in the silent passions of her admiration, Datura's assurance suddenly rushed past her rouge lips.

"Of course!" She exclaimed with a breathless, almost laughing grin of exhilaration. "It all sounds divine! Perfect, even. Thank you! I know I must prove myself first still but nonetheless, thank you!"

Oh how she wished she could at least grasp the goddess's hands in gratitude. Just to sneak in a touch. Make some direct contact and marvel at the electricity of tingles that would surely dance across her skin, meeting all of the fantasies painted in her amorous, fervent gold eyes. But for once...she restrained herself. Not because she was scared or feared a harsh rejection that would ruin the ripe and rare opportunities laid before her grasp, but instead out of respect. Indeed the concept was almost entirely alien to Datura but still she felt it bud in her heart and chain the hands which instead fiddled their individual fingers: one hand even grooming back a lock of fiery hair, as if her own warmth would hasten the subsiding of her impulses. A feeble attempt. She read like an open book about a young girl's first crush, and she knew it. But the blush only deepened.

"Tell me more of this test." She eagerly pressed, both to hasten her reward and smooth over the embarrassing silence. "I'll see to it straight away."
  10. Darth_Slaverus

Marvelous! Flayre took a moment to admire the work of art that was Datura's beaming countenance. Her scarlet flesh was pleasing to the eye, but it was her grin that appealed to the Great Fairy's tastes the most... It was the the smile of a madwoman, of one who had surrendered herself utterly to unspeakable appetites. It perfectly encapsulated everything Flayre held dear, and the Great Fairy's inner artist wept. For want of an easel, the chance to capture that delectably deranged expression would soon be lost forever.

... That said, perhaps it would be in her best interests to treat this one with a gentle touch. Datura was the rarest of specimens: Someone who knew her place. The Gerudo understood that to be in her presence was the highest honour she could ever achieve in her petty existence, and showered her with the appropriate gratitude. Not like Kryssie. She was the model minion, and it would not do to break her... At least, not yet. The evaluation Flayre had in mind would determine what degree of autonomy she would be afforded.

"Of course, my darling. Your enthusiasm is... appreciated." Flayre flashed Datura a flirtatious smile of her own, then began to toy with a lock of her hair. "It is fitting that you should mention the divine, for your test involves a matter of faith. Allow me to provide a bit of context..."

With a dramatic sweep of her arm, Flayre pointed in the direction of Castle-Town, a wistful look in her eye.

"Once, I was known to the people of Hyrule. Many followed me. Many venerated me. They prayed to my altars, and I bestowed upon them the greatest of pleasures. I was given the respect I am owed. But... One day, I was pulled from this world by means outside of my control." She frowned, unable to conceal the lingering feelings of resentment the recollection of her imprisonment invariably resurrected. "The world grew ugly in my absence, I fear. By the time I returned, I had been forgotten. Desire no longer burns bright in the hearts of mortals... Doesn't it make you just sick, dear Datura? It upsets me. It upsets me that even now, forces conspire to oppose me. All I wish is to rekindle the flames of passion...yet there are those who insist on leading joyless, spartan lives, encouraging others to do likewise." Flayre's frown became an angry scowl, and she curled her hands into fists, hoping the subtle gesture would convey the sheer injustice of the situation to her one-woman audience.

"There is a convent not far from here, dedicated to the worship of the so-called Golden Goddesses. Their wretched high priest preaches of chastity and temperance, urging his flock to abandon all luxuries in favour of a humble life of prayer and abstinence. He mocks me! But I will no longer tolerate his insults. He will renounce his foolish beliefs, or else be brought to ruination. As for his faithful... I will see their worship turned toward a much greater end... ME." As her indignation reached its crescendo, Flayre suddenly relaxed, lowering her voice to the same seductive whisper she had first greeted her companion with.

"This is your test, Datura. You must bring these upstarts to heel. Ensure that their idiotic dogma and any who will not convert from it are disgraced in the public eye. I will assist you in any way I can, but this task is ultimately yours to complete. You may use whatever methods you Desire, so long as you get results."

Truth be told, though Flayre's decision to corrupt the convent had been spur-of-the-moment, the destruction of its heinous ideology had been on her agenda for some time. Datura's appearance had provided her with the ideal opportunity to do so, thus she saw no reason to delay it any further.
  11. Sinistrari

A covenant? She wasn't surprised: that wasn't the right word for it. Datura had almost expected such a target, as if it were simply the natural order of things as smoothly explained and reasoned by Desire herself. No. It was meant to be. Like the flowers and the deer, the deer and the wolf, the wolf and the hunter, the hunter and the-... the huntress. It was how things worked.

So no. She wasn't surprised. Goddesses forsaken, it thrilled her - the mere thought of it! Why she had never thought of such a delightfully satisfying occupation for her time before tinkled an almost bewildered breath of a laugh from her parted lips, teeth gleaming stark white against the bloody rouge.

"Easy." The Gerudo assured with confidence, eager to display her skills and be justly rewarded. Cockily her features curled, certain of not just success, but a swift one too. "I'm excited." She confessed. Her eyes glittered with golden, hungry mirth. "Let's begin straight away."

The cogs began to turn and her thoughts bled black, curdling with the darkness of devious, underhanded plots as she cast her gaze upon their surroundings. It was too sunny - too pleasant. That'd need to be changed.

But can it?

It wouldn't be too much of an obstacle if not: there was still an ample amount of resources at hand for different approaches, but... "Would you by any chance have control over the weather?" Datura inquired mischievously. She sneaked a side-wards glance at her own personal goddess and felt her heart throb afresh once more.
  12. Darth_Slaverus

"Splendid, splendid!" Whether or not Datura's confidence was well-founded, Flayre saw no reason to discourage such hubris, clapping her hands together delightedly. "And well you should be, Datura... You have taken the first steps toward your new destiny. Already, everlasting beauty is within your grasp." She would play the part of the trusting mentor who truly believed in her pupil's skills, thereby ensuring Datura would give her utmost for the cause... And that if she failed, she would be so consumed by guilt that she would be driven to ever-greater acts of depravity in order to attain the Great Fairy's forgiveness, all without Flayre lifting a finger to punish her.

It was an elegant, masterful stroke- No matter the outcome, Datura would be hers. Flayre almost wanted to see her fail, just to see how contrite her new servant would be. The mere thought of a once-proud temptress reduced to tearful groveling was oddly exhilarating...

The Gerudo's next words vexed her, however. The weather? Flayre peered skywards. What did that have to do with anything? A blazing sun and clear skies were the ideal backdrop for an indecent romp- Datura's earlier escapade was evidence enough of that. What a dilemma. Far be it for the Great Fairy of Desire to ever admit a shortcoming to a potential follower, but at the same time, she knew it would be unwise to lie about having a power she did not possess, lest it come back to haunt her at a later date. She would have to resort to a compromise.

"With enough time and preparation, I certainly could. But time is both fleeting and precious, and I would prefer to devote mine to... other pursuits." Flayre couldn't resist sweeping her gaze across the Gerudo's figure as she uttered those last two words, a lustful glint in her eyes. "To be frank, I have little interest in such a ritual... I prefer the weather to be chaotic and unpredictable. It makes every day an adventure, no?" Then, with a touch of feigned remorse, she tilted her head and added, "I am sorry to disappoint, my dear."

Really, she was doing the woman a great kindness by removing her weather-changing plan from the equation. If Flayre's plot succeeded, Datura would quite soon find that she could no longer feel the warm rays of the sun upon her flesh without experiencing excruciating pain... It would be best for her to savour that warmth while she still could.
  13. Sinistrari

Well, I suppose whether the sun shines or not, none of that really has anything to do with true desire, now does it? Understanding pressed Datura's lips and she nodded subtly to herself in thought. Makes sense.

"No mind then." The Gerudo resigned, smiling sweetly. You'd almost think she was trying to comfort the Great Fairy with that look of hers! But if anything it wasn't pity or belittling sympathy, but rather an admiring sort of reassurance that she still absolutely adored the enchanting creature. There was bound to be another ethereal entity out there for the weather but Datura would rather worship Flayre without a doubt regardless. Raindrops were a brief refreshment. Indulging in the senses rewarded much deeper pleasures by far.

"It doesn't massively effect my plan." She went on to explain out loud. With a contemplative curl of fingers, a bejeweled fist clasped before her painted lips. She had paused, the cogs turning and the thoughts collecting. Clouds passed across her lowered, golden irises. "It will perhaps lessen the drama a little bit but I'm sure I can create the atmosphere needed regardless."

Then there was nothing for it but to begin! Oh, that tingle of excitement!

With a light jingle and chime she nodded to herself once more and beamed back up at her own personal goddess, practically giddy with anticipation. "Then shall I go ahead and return when the job is done? Or shall you be arriving also for a first-row seat?"
  14. Darth_Slaverus

"Good. A sound plan does not hinge upon such a specific condition. You would do well to remember that." Flayre declared authoritatively, eager to put the matter to rest. Given Datura's fawning disposition, the Great Fairy suspected that the faintest hint of reproach on her part would ensure the Gerudo never broached the topic of weather again.

Still, it was good that her newest follower was so willing to reconsider her folly. Those without that sort of flexibility rarely made it far in her service... Well. Flexibility in all its forms was a welcome trait in her playthings... But this kind was more likely to be beneficial to her plots. Experience had taught her that schemes within schemes were the best approach to a problem, that failure was the result of not properly manipulating a situation's variables so that every possible outcome was advantageous. Thus, there was never an excuse for defeat. Although Flayre had admonished Datura solely for the purposes of drawing attention away from her own weaknesses, she had also granted her a sage piece of advice, should the Gerudo truly wish to follow in her footsteps.

That minor hiccup dealt with, Flayre acted quickly to keep the level of tension low and reassure Datura that she remained in her favour. Lowering herself until she was mere inches from the Gerudo, Flayre reached out to caress the woman's cheek in a motherly fashion, a fresh giggle accompanying every stroke.

"Ahahaha... Do not fret, dear Datura! I would not miss your performance for the world... and I did promise you my aid. Yet I must conceal my presence until the time is right. If I should reveal myself too soon, our enemies will move against us. It is the unseen blade that strikes true. Fortunately, I have a solution that will allow me to join you without arousing suspicion..." Firmly but gently cupping her hand around the Gerudo's chin, Flayre tilted the woman's head upward, so that they were face-to-face, lips tantalizingly close...

"Changing the weather might be impossible, but my face is more... malleable. By shrouding myself in a cloak of pure Desire, I can assume any shape the mind can conjure, so long as its size is not drastically dissimilar to my own. In this way, I can mingle among mortals without fear of detection. So..." Flayre grinned, drinking in the Gerudo's every movement. "What shape should I take, Datura? I leave this decision to you. Man? Woman? Hair colour? Eye colour? What form do you DESIRE?"