Routing the Horde - An RP Concept

Discussion in 'Role Play Discussion' started by Blind Sniper, Apr 4, 2013.

1. Blind Sniper

Blind Sniper New Member new

Hey everyone. My character Severyn was accepted a while ago, but due to a number of factors - mainly work and my own lack of creativity - I have been unable to use him. I've been batting around the idea of a story-driven RP for a few days, and I'm willing to give it a shot if anyone is up for it.

I guess the basic idea is that a fragment of Ganon's horde has been scouted suspiciously close to the Eastern Caverns, which is cause for concern. A group of warriors are commissioned to hunt them down and do whatever it takes to eliminate their threat.

In my mind, the complexity of the story would likely stem from interpersonal conflict; after all, just because the warriors are working together doesn't necessarily mean they get along. Rivalries and friendships would be formed, tempered, and tested as they try to set aside their own opinions in order to focus on protecting the refugees back home.

Would anyone be interested in something like this? If so, let me know, and I'll see if we can't get it started.
  2. Squishy

Squishy tl;dr this is all, still, toko's fault admin

Sounds pretty interesting to me c: I'm not entirely sure which character I'd use, but you can count me in if you want.
  3. Double_r111

Double_r111 Espeon reg

It's interesting actually. I've been in 0 RPs at the moment. And I've got a good character who might be fun to use in a situation like this.