Rooting Out Ganon (Closed)

Discussion in 'Northern Hyrule' started by Idarian, Aug 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Idarian

Idarian Imperator of Known Space reg

Northern Blades Stronghold Mustering Grounds

Baratheon sauntered forward, his hoofs clapping in the grass below, while Jon rode comfortably atop his well-made saddle. Baratheon was, as usual, fully prepared with bronze, steel, and boiled leather barding, as well as the gear and supplies Jon could not carry on his own person.

Already on the grounds were fifteen men of the Blades Regiment, six of whom were mounted on coursers and rounceys of their own. Each of these men wore steel hauberks and haubergeons, many with helms and some plate armor. Each man armed with a sword, eight with shields, and most with flanged maces, morning stars, war-hammers, or spears. In addition, five of the men carried longbows of yew. In addition, each of these Blades wore a full, grey-green, blue, or brown cloak complete with a hood.

Jon had Baratheon trot over to the collection of men, where he began to chat and laugh with them as he waited for the rest of Hyrule's "heroes" to arrive.
  2. Idarian

(So, um, are we doing this or not?)
  3. samusbot

samusbot Member new

(Oh maybe... It depends on whether or not I can actually make myself sit down and come up with something...)
  4. Blonde Panther

Blonde Panther Not always sweet and delicate vet

3DS Friend Code:
    4270-0958-9582
    Triton had heard about it on one of his travels. He had been in a small village note ven marked on the map of Hyrule, near the middle of Hyrule Field, visiting a family friend. There, he heard that groups of monsters had set up camp a little too close to the civilized world for comfort. Castle Town was looking for warriors who could help root them out. The Zora sorcerer wasn't 100% sure of his prowess, but this was what he had trained for. His magic could come in useful, so he knew, so instead of heading back for Zora's domain, he left a letter to be delivered to his family there and left for Hyrule Castle Town.

Once he had arrived in town, he had little trouble finding the army. It really was just a small group of men, hardly worth the name 'small army.' However, Triton knew like no other that capable men were worth more than numerous men, and with the backup of his magic, there was a very good chance that they could succeed.

He approached one of the men, one mounted on a proud warhorse. "Excuse me, good sir. I am here for the liberation attempt."
  5. Idarian

Jon looked down in search of the source of the voice. Below him was a humbly-clad zora male with a hooked staff and a satchel.

"Yes. I am Jon of Augustus. I am to lead this attempt."

Jon dismounted Baratheon and strode over to Triton with a hand reached out in greeting.

"I know your mind, sir. We are not many, but these men are fierce as they are ragged. Come, we have a fire burning. Take what food you like. Best we leave with our bellies filled and our thirst quenched. The journey will not be long, but it will be lonely, dangerous, and it does seem like to rain quite soon."
  6. Blonde Panther

Blonde Panther Not always sweet and delicate vet

3DS Friend Code:
    4270-0958-9582
    "I thank you for your kind offer." Triton bowed his head, smiling. "I am Triton, born of Zora's Domain." As expected, he did not see any other Zoras amongst the army. They were exclusively Hylian from the looks of it. Triton had accepted that gathering a large array of different races, beneficial though it was, was not always possible. And if they wanted to move quickly, they had no time to gather any other races.

Still, a Goron or two or an additional aquatic sorcerer would not have hurt...

His gaze followed Jon's gesture and he saw the fire, nodding. "I do not fear the danger ahead of us... nor the rain." He laughed. A Zora, worried about getting wet in the rain? The thought was amusing. In fact, if their enemies were to be rained on, they would be covered in an extremely useful conduit for his electrical aura in case they came too close. "No, the rain will not bother me at all."
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.