Rip a Lizard out of a Labyrinth

Discussion in 'Classic Dungeons' started by Guy, Oct 14, 2015.

1. Guy

Guy Admin admin

Glancing behind her, Sienna saw her only exit strategy: the door from which she came, sealed. The only other options were to leap into the sea behind the Gleeok, or climb the mountain in front of it. She had no time to decide. The colossal beast was busy pecking out the shrapnel from its mouthes and eyes--but it seemed far too ferocious a creature to forget Sienna was there. No, she understood exactly how it saw her: an obnoxious, buzzing little insect that was just lucky enough to sting it... That damn arrogance gave her time to do what she needed to do.

Hoping on her Wallmaster steed, Sienna pointed towards the mountain, booming, "Climb damnit!" She was almost surprised when the monster abruptly bolted towards the cliff face, scampering up it as surprising speed. Not only did it not seem terribly injured, but her monstrous steed was certainly faster without her armor weighing it down. Granted, it still wasn't as fast as her wolfos... (Damn dog couldn't even climb up to this dungeon.)

Glancing behind her, Sienna sneered. The colossal, towering form would soon be in her dust. It had far outgrown those stupid wings, and there was little doubt it was too fat to climb a sheer cliff fa...

...Did those wings just beat. No, there's no way those tiny wings. "ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME HOW DOES THAT EVEN--UGH!!!" Sienna screamed in furious disbelief as something which likely weighed as much as a mountain took flight on wings comically small for it, each of them buzzing through the air like a damn hummingbird. One thing became certain: she was not going to escape as easily as she hoped mere moments ago.

"Damnit, hand, faster!" Panicking, Sienna attempted to swat the Wallmaster's butt--or wrist, or whatever--trying to spur it forward. "I'm guessing you can't fly too, can you, jackass?!"
  2. Guy

Guy Admin admin

Sienna's head whipped around to look behind her. These damn leaves were flying all over the place--how the hell was anyone supposed to function without a helmet holding them down?! That thing was gaining at obnoxious speed. She could already see fire burning in its gullet. Even with her damn Goron Tunic, she wasn't going to survive a straight-on ball of fire the size of a damn house. This was it. This was how she was going to die. And fucking hell if she was going to die running away.

Sienna focused all her energy into what remained of her gauntlets, commanding the Wallmaster to, "Jump! Right into its face!"

The monster leaped with all its strength right towards one of the Gleeok's faces. Sienna leaped with all her strength off the monster's back, and shot a pulse straight up into the air to propel her falling body down even harder. Her right gauntlet glowed with surging, shadowy brilliance. She grunted, groaned out the words, "You. Are why. I learned."

Her free hand shot another pulse towards the sky. Her body shot down through the air, just as the Gleeok rose violently upwards. It blasted a tornado of flames right into Sienna's face, but even bearing unimaignable agony through the searing heat she roared out, "WARLOCK PUNCH!!"

A charred black Deku Scrub packed with muscle and glistening with a steel, shadow-cloaked fist smashed right out the back of the Gleeok's head, punching clean through its gullet. Panting, gasping, groaning, and wheezing, Sienna's charred body was functioning on pure adrenaline. Her right hand might be damaged for life, but she didn't give a single fuck. Both her and the Gleeok were plummeting into the sea after that strike, but she wasn't going to give this damn thing any chance to survive another day. Clenching her left fist tight, her voice clamored into a tumultuous roar, before diving right into the still intact face that remained. She could see fear in its eyes. Terror. Agony. The kiss of death--it was exquisite.

"PUNCH!!!!"
  3. Guy

Guy Admin admin

Sienna remembered little after the second impact. She likely broke both of her Magnet Gloves as well as her hands, but damn if she died right now, it would be the best way she ever even imagined her death would come. She was skydiving into the ocean now, with a dragon corpse ahead of her. The damn thing would create a damn tsunami that would rock even Crescent Isle, she bet.

She... really hoped what remained of her Zora Tunic still worked.

Sienna's charred, smoldering body struck the ocean with a tumultuous splash, and everything went black.

4. Guy

Guy Admin admin

"Yeah, pay up before I twist your damn head off." A titanic draconic head smashed a table off its legs, easily the size of a horse. Everyone in the bureau couldn't believe anything about this. That wanted poster was a joke. How did a Deku Scrub even carry that head, let alone slay that Gleeok?!

"WELL?!" Her voice boomed, instantly hushing up the murmurs that filled the room. Her vicious orange eyes, devoid of her precious helm or mask and still dripping wet with seawater, pierced the Hyrulean Guard seemingly in charge around her. Her fists were visibly trembling with what appeared to be rage, and all of her limbs were thicker than the damn Hylian's thighs. Even the sight of her broken, scarred, horrendous face was nightmarish in of itself.

"I'll be reasonable. The second was too heavy for me to carry," she spat at him, annoyed. "Maybe you'll pay me enough to rebuild the damn armor and glaive and who-the-hell-knows-what-else I had to destroy just to murder this thing."

The man before her was visibly quivering, stuttering, a pathetic pile of a man who in Sienna's opinion did not deserve the armor he was wearing. She was about three seconds away from twisting off his damn head like she promised. She slowly drew her wakizashi... "You better stop cowering long enough to talk, bastard."

One thing was for sure. The Deku Samurai had certainly made a name for herself as a bounty hunter, for better or worse.